chapter 25

Seth's pov

"Is everybody ready , I'm hungry so let's go ." Dean shouts from downstairs .

I roll my eyes in front of the mirror and button up my white dress shirt . I checked on the bed for my blue vest but I couldn't find it . I put it right there . I thought to myself. 

"Hey are you looking for this ?" Nicole asks swinging the vest in front of me .

I smirk and grab her by the waist and start kissing her neck .

"Yes I was." I reply sucking her neck and she let's out a quiet moan .

"Hey- oh my god , what did I walk into ." Dean exaggerates rubbing his eyes .

"Well maybe , you should knock ." I reply .

"Yeah and you Renee do it all the time ." Nicole says  and I nod agreeing with her .

"First of all , this is my house and second of all , renee and I don't do it in public. " Dean says rolling his eyes .

"Anyway we're leaving in five , so get a move on don't ya ." Dean says and leaves us finally. 

"You heard the man get a move on ." Nicole says smiling making her way  downstairs .

I smile to myself and grab the vest pulling it on ,  applying some cologne and making my way downstairs .

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Triple double date.

Nikki's pov

We all made our way into the ( restaurant ) which was taco bell considering the fact that Dean was cheap and did not like any classy restaurant .

"Yeah Dean your so cheap , I can't believe you got us all gassed and dressed up to take us to taco bell ." Brie complains and we all nod agreeing with her .

"Hey I just said that we were going to a triple double date I just didn't say where ." Dean shrugs and we all rolled our eyes squeezing in to the booth .

Seth and I sat beside Renee and Dean while Bryan and Brie sat across from us .

We all ordered our meals and engaged in conversation with each other. Seth with the other guys and Myself with Renee and Brianna .

Suddenly Bryan asked Dean something that made the girls stop and listen to his answer .

"Dean how do you feeling about being a father ?"

"Well I would love to be a father maybe not five years ago but I feel like right now why not ?" He shrugs making Renee smile .

"Colby actually said that he's not ready so it's good to know that you are. " Bryan says .

I shook my head . He's not ready? He's never talked to me about this issue so why would he talk to Bryan about this before me .

"You're not ready ?" I ask him and everybody goes silent .

"Well yeah Nicole, I'm not ready to have a baby , big deal ." He says taking a sip of his beer .

"It is a big deal you talked to Bryan about this before me , we are supposed to tell each other every thing we've been together for four months Colby." I say raising my voice .

"Well I'm sorry for not telling you  miss I need to know everything." He says rolling his eyes .

I feel my vision become blurry with tears . Why is he acting like a jerk? He knows the sensitive topic I have with babies .

"Well I'm sorry that I wanted to be treated like an actual girlfriend and want to have discussions with you before someone else , so you know what I'm done , we're done ." I say grabbing my bag making my way out of the restaurant

"Nicole." I hear behind me and I just ignore the voice  , crying my way out of Seth Rollins life .