chapter 26

Seth's pov

It's been 4 weeks since Nicole broke up with me and I have been miserable. I lost the girl of my dreams because I'm such a dick . I hate myself more than she hates me right now .

I sigh untangling myself from a hoe and I walk into the shower . I walk into my room with a towel around my waist looking for some sweatpants and a tank top to wear for the day .

I slowly slip my clothes on and make my way downstairs to make some breakfast. I opened the fridge to take out some eggs and bacon but was interrupted by my front door opening

"Hey man ." I hear someone say and I turn around seeing Roman with Dean and Finn trailing behind .

"Before you start, I am not depressed and do not need help ." I say closing the fridge .

Roman gives me his signature "stop lying to yourself " look and I take a deep breath showing the guys to the living room and taking a seat .

"So we heard that you've been drinking these days and going to clubs in your free time now ." Roman  says and I just shrug .

That hoe that I forgot about made her way downstairs with a robe on and walks towards me making the guys look at me with angry looks .

"Hey babe , why don't you send your friends packing so we can have round two ." She whispers in my ears and I roll my eyes . Desperate hoes .

"Umm hey I've seen better legs on a kitchen table hun, so why don't you get packing ." Dean says making the guys chuckle including me .

The hoe screamed in frustration making her way out of the house.  I chuckle for a bit before the guys look at me with angry looks again .

"Look we know that your hurting and your trying to make yourself look strong, but you need to stop being a fuckboy and just try to talk to her ." Finn says .

"Yeah and we are not asking you we are telling you ." Roman adds before him and the guys take all the alcohol they could find and leave me alone .

I sigh rubbing my face . Even though I don't want to admit it , they are right whether I wanted to admit it  or not .

I'm going to get my girl back , one way or the other .