Still Fallin Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Hunter's POV

I looked in the direction I heard someone call for help . It was dark , I couldn't see anything ," HELP ME PLEASE!" The girl screamed again . I found her with a guy holding her and punching her . I sprinted over to her ," GET OFF !" I screamed before punching the guy in the face hard . He fell to the floor and so did she . She was screaming in pain ," hold on ." I said trying to pick her up ," OH GOD !" I said before getting tackled to the floor by the guy I punched . He got on top and started throwing punches one after anther , after anther... I started choking on my blood but the hits just kept coming, I can't take it any more ! I manage to get one of my legs free and kicked him off of me , I jumped on him and punched him so hard he knocked out. I looked at the guy out of breathe . I turned around to see the girl standing on one leg ," help me ." She whispered crying . I ran to her , picked her up bridal style and ran to my car ," it's over ." I whispered to her . I laid her down on the passenger seat and ran to the driver seat . I drove to the hospital . About a 15 min drive going 80 mph we arrived , I got her out and carried her into the hospital, " HELP ! MY-" I looked down at her then up ," SHE NEEDS HELP !" Nurses came running in and took her , anther nurse came up to me," Sir , do you need a towel ? " I raised my eyebrow," why ?" She smirked , grabbed a mirror and handed it to me . I looked ," oh my god ." I said looked at my face covered in complete blood , I looked at her and nodded . She handed me one , I went into the bathroom , took my bloody shirt off and cleaned my face and body . After I got done , I looked at the damage in my face : bruised lip , bruised cheek , a cut under my noise , and to finish that ? A cut across my forehead . Woohoo . I grabbed my shirt, walked out the bathroom and sat in the waiting room .