Chapter 25 Still Fallin

Chapter 25 Hunter's POV

I was sitting at the table smiling as Kendall told her dad the news, " daddy , you're going to be giving me away ." Her dads eyes widened ! " KENDALL ! " he screamed before he hugged her tight as they both cried into each other , I had to look away before I was going to cry . Kendall telling the news and her mom isn't here to hear ? Her dad crying ? Wow , this is really hard right now , they both pulled away ," your mom would be so happy ." She smiled as she wipe her face , she looked at me " my mom would LOVE you ." I smiled. " when do you want to get married ? " she looked at me again ," SOON ! " I bit my lip . "Wedding colors ? " her dad asked " royal blue and white ." Kendall smiled . It's so awesome seeing her dad act as a mom right now because this is the time where she needs her mom and it's so hard getting married without one ," babe ." I said looking at her ," you do everything but I do food ." I laughed ," DEAL ! " I smile . Kendall's dad looked at me ,"you have yourself one amazing women ." " oh I know sir , I knew it the day I met her ." I said putting my hand on top of hers . Kendall's dad looked at her , "we need to start planning ." Her eyes got watery ," wish mom was here ." " me too ." Her dad said looking down . I said to myself : me too ..