Still Fallin Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Hunter's POV

I walked Kendall up to her front door , she looked at me ," parents are home ." She bit her lip ," they want to meet you ." I looked all around then at her and pointed to myself ," yes you." She smiled . I started getting hot , nervous ," just let me talk ." She said as she opened the door ," hi dad ." We walked in and I closed the front door behind us ,"hello princess ." She smirked, her dad walked up to me , " I'm Hunter sir ." I smiled shaking his hand ,"Tom ." He paused and just looked at me from head to toe ," dad ?" " what ? "Hunter's 22 ." He froze ," 22 years old ?" She nodded ,"Sir, I'm not going to hurt her I promise . I promise to be careful and always give her respect , I promise to watch out for her and protect her ." I said nervously and truthfully ," Hunter , I said let me talk- " Kendall said before I cut her off " Sir , I love your daughter so much , and I would love your permission to ask her to be my girlfriend. I may be older but I promise you I will be careful." He just looked at me ," you are way to old for her ." I looked down ," I understand sir-" " but I trust you ." I looked up at him. "You look like a nice guy and all she does is talk about you , so yes ." " thank you ." I said with a big smile ,I looked at Kendall and grabbed both her hands ," Kendall ? " " Hunter Hayes ? " " will you be my girlfriend ? " I asked with a smile ," heck yes I will!" She said before I jumped in and kissed her . Softly . Never ever wanting to take my lips off of hers .