Chapter 40 Still Fallin

Chapter 40

I opened the front door with Bella in my hands . I closed the door behind me , turned around and looked all around the house standing still ," just you and me." I told my little one .

I put Bella down for her nap as I sat on the table and took my book out : How To Take Care Of a Child When a Single Dad . I read pages here and there,"wow this is a lot harder then it looks." I closed the book not knowing what else to do . I cannot tell you how much I miss Kendall . It's like o want to cry , but I can't. Crying isn't going to bring her back , I heard Bella cry which I know now she's awake . I got up and walked into her room : pink walls with white music notes on it . Her room was just beautiful . I picked her up from her crib ," don't cry beautiful ." I said kissing her forehead . I walked down stairs into the kitchen and stared making her bottle ," how do I make it ? " I said staring at the instructions . Bella started crying again ," hold on hold on ." I said reading it ," ok I think I got it ." I took her bottle out and filled it with water ," 2 scoops ." I said scooping them in the bottle ," mix ." I started shaking it ," now it's ready ." I just looked at the bottle ," lemme try it ." I took a sip , I spit it out , "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww ." I shoved the bottle in Bella's mouth as she started to drink it .