Still Fallin Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Hunter's POV

" Kendall Jade , I have a question to ask you ." I asked driving home from the beach, " and what is that Hunter Hayes ? " " how old are you ? I don't think I never asked you that ." She nodded ," I'm 18 ." I stomped on the breaks ," YOUR 18 !? " " is there a problem ? " I looked straight ," no , not at all ." I started driving again . She's 18 ? And I'm 22 ? SOON TO BE 23 !?!? Oh gosh , I need to be careful with her because she's younger than me ," 18 huh ? " I said looking at her with a smirk ," if my parents found out I was with a 22 year old , they would freak ." I laughed ,"when they see how nice I am , they won't ." We laughed .

I pulled up to Kendall's house ," still raining ." " yep " she responded . We got out and it was pouring down rain ," Hunter I have to talk to you ." " right here ?" I said standing in the rain getting all wet again and so was she, " why , why me ." " why me what ?" " why did you save me ?" " just being friendly ." She looked at the ground ," listen , I promise myself to be forever alone , but you became my distraction . Probably the best distraction in the world!" I laughed ," it's like I love you so much , that it's hard to-" I cut her off ," you love me ?" I smiled with my hands in my pockets . She paused ," I-" I cut her off again ," you love me ? " I said getting closer to her ," love is a strong word ." " if it's so strong Kendall Jade , why did you say it ? " " because I love you . I say it so easily to you because you show me love Hunter Hayes and not many girls get that from a guy ." " you said love is a stronger word but it's easy to say around me ?" I joked ,"you know what I mean ." " I do , I'm just messing with you ." I laughed ," if I could choose anyone in this world, i still would choose you . I love you . I would kill myself if you died to be with you , if you hide , I'll seek for you , if you get lost , I'll search for , if anyone toke you I would fight for you because no way I'm loosing someone I love ." She tried holding her tears ," did you just say that to me ? " " 100% did say that too you , and I mean every word ." " not one guy has said something like to me ." "Well , I'm the first and hopefully , I'll be the last ." I said winking . She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her hips ," Kendall Jade , you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me ." " And I'm in love with Hunter Hayes ." We looked at each other ,"can I kiss you in the rain again ?" I asked ," just do it ." I leaned down and kissed her . I want her . I want her . I want her so bad... I want her now...