Still Fallin Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Kendall's POV

I opened my eyes , I looked around the room wondering were I was at , a nurse walked ," where I am ?" I asked . She looked at me, "hospital ." I raised my brow, " a hot sexy guy with blood ALL over his face came running in with you in his arm screaming for help ." She explained . I looked down at the cast on my left foot ," now I remember ." I looked up at the door and saw the guy who brought me here leaning against the wall with no shirt and a beat up face . I looked up at nurse giving her the " leave the room " look and she left , he walked in ," how ya feeling?" He asked sitting right next to me ," I'm good thank you ." We just looked at each other ," I'm Hunter , Hunter Hayes ." I paused ," like the country singer ?" He laughed and nodded ," probably couldn't tell because I'm face looks pretty screwed up ." We laughed at each other, "I'm Kendall , Kendall Jade Walker." " nice to meet you Kendall ." He said shaking my hand smiling , I looked down then up at him ,"thank you . For saving me ." " I couldn't just can't hear someone cry for help and not go help . It's just wrong ." I smiled ," thank you ." " your welcome ." He said kissing my hand like you would see in a fairy tell when the prince kisses the princess hand . He scratched the back of his head ," crazy we just met but can I take you dinner ? " he said blushing . I smiled and nodded my head yes ," when do you get out ?" " tomorrow . " He got up ," I'll see you tomorrow Kendall Jade ." " I'll see you too Hunter Hayes ." He laughed then winked at me and walked out the door . I smiled feeling loved . I reached over to grab a drink of water when I found a piece of paper . Grabbed it and opened it ," thanks Hunter ." I said to myself to find out he gave me his number...