Insecurity

To all the insure girls,

I just don't get why you girls are so insecure. I mean, yeah, you can't get rid of it in our life. We all feel insecure about something— for someone rather. But, have you ever thought that being so insecure is not healthy to your mind and soul? To yourself? Don't let your insecurities eat you. Because when you does, you can do the things you'll regret at the end. I'm sure of it.

I'm not saying that I'm not also an insecure person— I am but I just wanted to say that, if you're insecure about something or someone, be a better person. Choose to bring the best version of yourself. Don't hate the person or do something to taint their reputation and life, because she/he did nothing at all after all. Instead, huwag mong ipakita na hanggang diyan ka na lang, na 'yan ka lang. Everyone is unique in their own ways, ika nga nila. Kaya don't be so insecure. Let them appreciate your flaws and to do that, accept yourself. Accept you, the way who you are but never settle for less, everyone deserves more.

Boosting your self-confidence, self-esteem and love yourself more is the best way to minimize the feeling of being insecure to others. It is a slow process but it will be worth it. Plus, you will never hurt someone because you're only focus to your well-being and peace of mind.