Chapter 12

2 weeks later

Those days that Sinbad spent here, were all in vain. You know why? My people kept them pretty much distracted. I do check up on them everyday but out of their sights. Sinbad hasn't made his move, not even for a bit but he tries to converse with Sephiroth since he is my advisor but all my advisor did is to give him the cold shoulder.

Seeing as he can't get through him, he choose to target the young Guardians. Sho, Ken, Shun, Strife, and Genos but they all ignored his advancement and just toured them around. Disappointed, he just stopped his acts on us making me the victor of the challenge. I know that he won't stop but I know that I will not fall in his trap. I won't allow it.

Now, I stood in a balcony, 50 feet off the ground while watching the King of Sindria interacting with the maids. I rose a brow as the ladies all ignored his flirtings. I guess it's time to stop with the cat and mouse play. I jumped off of the balcony and landed swiftly and gracefully on the ground.

"Your attempts to flirt with women here in this country will not work"

He looked at me surprised but smiled nontheless. Still keeping up with your facade huh.

"Your Majesty! What a surprise! I haven't seen you for the past weeks! Where have you been?" He took my hand and kissed the back of my palm.

"Avoiding you, King Sinbad. Stop with the formalities, I know your intention of coming here. Show me your true self" I blankly looked at him as his smile turned into a frown and then to a smirk.

"I knew you are aware of my intentions but I never expected you to say it right now" he pulled me closer by holding my waist and his other hand on my hand that he is kissing earlier.

"The Guardians will kill you by just touching me, you do know that" I watched his as he slowly take his hand of mine and was about to take my hood off. I caught his hand and pulled away from his embrace.

"I'd rather not do that if I were you" a deep growl escaped from a dragon's mouth. Looking beside me, the invisibility of the dragon came off and is glaring at Sinbad.

"They are quite protective when it comes to me so I advise you to refrain yourself from touching me" I smirked at his terrified glance at the dragon who is about 60 feet tall and 100 feet wide measuring from the tail till the head.

"O-oh, you have dragons! What a surprise!" He laughed nervously

"Daro! Avaro naeth mell amlug" I faced the dragon as he bowed

"What language is that?" He asked will all genuine curiousity

"Nothing, you cannot learn it anyway" I challenged him once again

"Is that so? Very well, then teach me" He said smiling at me

"And if you lose?"

"I will stop bothering your Guardians and be your slave for a month"

"That is a tempting offer. High King Sinbad, gambling in order to learn that he even wants to be my slave"

" In order to get your attention, I would do anything"

"Very well. In a week, should you ever fully learn it, I will let you do as you wish during your stay here"

"That's unfair. If I lose then I will be your slave and if you win, you will let me do as I wish. That's it" He argued

"Is there a problem? I though you are only here to learn our culture, not to have a bet with me" smirking at his lost

"Alright, I accept. When will we start" he asked in all seriousness