Chapter 18

Who is a fan of assassin's creed. Anyone?🙋🙋

Seraj POV

Flashback

Clicking my tongue in annoyance, I watch En talk to his men that he forced me to have to go to Sindria. Koumei sighed at his older brother's actions as Kouha just deadpanned at his older brother. Kougyoku and Hakuryuu will follow me but will have to wait for a week to be with their dying King.

"Older Brother Kouen always becomes over protective when it comes to you. He really loves you, Aneue" Hakuie said with a smile that graced her beautiful face (Aneue, is that right? Not really sure)

"That is too much. He knows that I can take care of myself" I said while shaking my head

"Mmhm" she hummed in agreement

"Your Majesty, we are ready" Sephiroth said from behind

"We must go now, tell the King that I will keep my promise" I said to Hakuie who smiled then nodded

Hakuryuu came and hugged me while whinning like a kid as well as Kougyoku who is pouting that I have to leave so soon.

"We'll see each other in Sindria" I kissed the younger Kou siblings in their foreheads. I kissed Koumei in the cheek which resulted him to turn to red. As I approach Kouen, he grabbed me and pecked me in the lips causing people to gasps and to cause Sephiroth, Nemesis and Koumei to glare at the Crown Prince.

"En!"I shouted as he smirked before letting me go

Immediately, I ran towards Sephiroth and Nemesis, followed by Kou soldiers that are about 100 of them.

"Gate, Open!" Nemesis shouted and we dissappeared

Flasback End

Now, here we are at Sindria. It's like perfect timing because Sinbad is comming out of his ship. We appeared right in front of him and his men, who have their weapons aimed at us as the Kou soldiers raised theirs too.

"Lower your weapons" Sinbad ordered his men and reluctantly they did. The Kou soldiers lowered theirs too but kept a protective circle around me. Seriously though, what the hell did En ordered them to do? Or what did he say to threathen them?

"Your Majesty? What are you doing here?" Sinbad asked buffled and surprised

"I came here to visit a friend of mine. His name is Aladdin"

"Aladdin? Oh right. Then please, allow me to escort you and your companions to the palace" Sinbad said with a smile.

I just nodded and followed him. People looked at us, more specifically, Sephiroth, Nemesis and I. Their eyes shows awe and disbelief as they saw my country's crest or sigil. (It's the assassins creed sigil. On top, it's the pic)

After the long walk of silence, we finally reached the palace. As soon as we reached the entrance. Sinbad's advisor greeted us.

"Welcome back, Your Majesty. Welcome to Sindria, Seraj-sama" he bowed as I mentally thought 'Is he secretly a nun? Or he only likes wearing that kind of clothes?'

"I am back" Sinbad smiled

"It's an honor to be here" I nodded at the white haired advisor of Sinbad. Come to think of it, Sephiroth is also white heard or silver as they prefer and he is also an advisor.

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《

Walking inside the palace, wanting to meet Aladdin. Ja'far led us to the gardens, my eyes widen and so does Sinbad, Sephiroth and Nemesis. Few feet away from us, we saw Aladdin and Blondie.....changed. They are too fat to my liking and to add the fuel, they are eating like its the end of the world.