Crashing a Marriage

Purely my idea of crack and splashing dirty water on a character, one-shot

The cultivation world had several taboos. Things such as demonic cultivation. One thing had been added to that list ever since Wen Ruohan had become the Wen clan's leader.

Or in which we look at why Wen Ruohan is a pissy b—ridge.

~^~^~^~^~^~

"Jiang Fengmian watched the scene with odd eyes. Lan Qiren stroked his beard out of habit while Jin Guangshan peered to sneak a peek. Nie Mingjue was impatiently tapping his finger on his crossed arm.

Today was the Wen clan's leader's wedding day and was probably one of the most extravagant ones anyone would see. Nobody truly expected that Wen Ruohan would marry out of love and not for said wife's power or something like that. It was almost unbelievable.

The man himself had on robes that would make a cultivator out there wince to see the price, waiting with a happy—happy—and impatient expression. For some reason, the bridal carriage was late.

"WEN! RUO! HAN!" An enraged voice pierced through everything and a woman covered head to toe with blood—that wasn't hers—appeared like a vengeful ghost. She was wearing a bride's clothing. Everyone suddenly realized that this furious woman was the bride they were waiting for. "YOU! DARED!"

The man himself frowned, stepping to the side to avoid a sword to his chest. "Ah, sweetheart, why did you do this?"

"You still dare call me that!" The woman was by his side in a second, another sword in hand and striving to kill her supposed husband.

The four clan leaders watched this with varying reactions. Lan Qiren merely raises an eyebrow and harrumphed, Nie Mingjue snorted as if he was seeing something amusing—he was, Jiang Fengmian wrinkled his brows and wondered what he should do in this situation, Jin Guangshan suddenly realized that women were dangerous if you press the wrong buttons.

Soon enough, the woman in red got tired of toying with Wen Ruohan left with a huff. Nobody ever knew who she was."

A young boy gasped in wonder at his mother's story. "That really happened?!"

"Yes, Ah Ying."

"Uwah! My mother is so cool!"

~^~^~^~^~^~

Can you guess who it was? Haha.
I got bored, is my only explanation for this.

Including AN: 389 words