2

*Demon and menace in picture (menace on the left, demon on the right)

Demon Pov
2 days later

For some nut ass reason I woke up before everybody else in the house. I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I did I took a long hard look in the mirror. That shit Mina said a couple days ago really been having me feel some type of way.

I'm okay with getting picked on in school because the way I dress. But thats my little sister and I'll be damned if I ever let anybody else disrespect her again.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen to cook breakfast I guess. Nothing too fancy, just some pancakes, bacon, and eggs. As I was flipping pancakes I heard little footsteps behind me.

Mira appeared in the kitchen in her pajamas, rubbing her eyes with her stuffed rabbit in her hand.

"Good morning mira" I said as she walked over to me

"Hey bubby" she said sleepily.

She held her arms up signaling she wanted me to pick her up. I picked her up and sat her on the counter beside me.

"Why you up so early?" I asked her

"I don't know" she shrugged

"Oh well, wanna help me cook?" I asked her

She smiled and nodded. I placed her on my hip and let her flip the pancakes and stir the eggs. I cooked the bacon so the grease wouldn't pop her. After we was done I cleaned the little mess up and sat mina at the table while I made plates.

"Go wake up Mina and khi" I told her

"What about mommy?" She asked me

"She here?" I asked confusee

She nodded her head

"Well yeah. Wake up mommy to then" I told her and she skipped out of the kitchen.

I made 5 plates and sat them all on the table before going in the fridge for juice. Soon everybody appeared in the kitchen and sat down to eat breakfast.

"Bruh why you always up so damn early" Mekhi asked rubbing his eyes

"Take yo ass back to sleep and starve if its a problem" I shot back

He just chuckled and bit into a piece of bacon.

"You never make breakfast" mom said from across the table to Mekhi

"I mean I could, but we wouldn't be able to eat it" he shrugged making me shake my head

Momma just shook her head and laughed.

"Why you not at work mommy?" Mekhi asked

"Took the day off. They was working us like slaves all week" she sighed

"Well we'll take the girls out today so you can get some rest" I told her

She nodded yawning.

"Y'all can take the Honda" she said making Mekhi choke on his pancake

"Deadass?" He asked once again making me laugh

She nodded before getting up and taking her plate into her room.

"Oh we yurnt" he said dapping me up

"Make a snap and let people know we mobile" I told him and he nodded.

After breakfast we told the girls to go get cleaned up while we went to get dressed. I threw on some nike sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and some slides. Ain't tryna impress no damn body.