27

The next morning
Demon Pov

I woke up to Niya shaking me while I was tangled in some sticky ass sheets. Usually I would be disgusted and mad as fuck but all that went out the window when last nights events played in my head.

"Devonte get up" Niya smacked my shoulder

"Mmm I'm up" I groaned turning over on my side with my eyes still closed

"I'm serious we have to get ready for the twins party and we literally didn't even bring any clothes" she said making me sigh before sitting up in bed.

I sat there for a minute to get myself together while rubbing the sleep outta my eyes. I got up and slowly walked to the bathroom taking a piss and using one of the little hotel toothbrushes to brush my teeth.

Niya came in behind me and brushed her teeth too. After we was done in the bathroom I walked in the room and threw my pants on and some socks since niggas was still naked.

"Where you going?" Niya asked me as I headed towards the door

"I got us some clothes in the car" I said walking out the room

I wouldn't just get no hotel room the night before my little sisters biggest birthday party and not come prepared. I took the elevator to the first floor passing the receptionist or whatever.

I walked to my car and grabbed the duffle bag I had in the back full of clothes for me and Niya. When I was locking the door I noticed a black car parked across he street.

I couldn't make out who it was through the tinted windows but I could see a face looking in my direction. When they seen I peeped they tried to hurry up and skrt off.

It's either the police or the oops but I promise to god ima do everything in my power to not let NOBODY mess up my little sisters day. Niggas gone have to kill me.

I locked my door and walked back into the hotel taking the elevator back upstairs. When I got back in the room I heard the shower water running meaning Niya was in the shower. I smirked to myself before taking the bag in the bathroom with me.

I quietly closed the door trying not to be seen. After that I silently stripped out of my clothes while How Would You Feel by Rod Wave blasted from niyas phone speaker.

I moved the curtain back and stepped in the shower without her even noticing. Then i wrapped my arms around her from behind making her jump as I sung the song in her ear.

"I been soo scared of love
Got commitment issues
But some how some way ,
I fell in love withchu" I sang spinning her around so she was facing me

"But how would you feel if I told you that I think your the one

How would you feel if I told you that I can't get enough

How would you feel if I told you that girl I need your love" I sang with my forehead against hers

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck as hot water ran down both our bodies.

"Your extra happy this morning" she said looking me in the eyes

I licked my lips and looked her up and down before answering.

"I mean, whatchu expect. I finally got up in that thang" I bit my lip thinking about it

Her shit was tight and creamy. It was like she fit perfectly around my dick. For the first time ever it wasn't just fucking for me. I made love.