21

Menace POV
*9:00 pm*

"Ahhh give me my money!" I laughed as me and the gang rolled dice on the block

I had just rolled snake eyes and a nigga was up $300. I had my back against the v and was feeling good. I was making money and I was bout high as a bitch.

I texted demon and told him bout the Perkies me and threat came up on earlier. Range had them hoes for the lowwwww. We can sell and pop these hoes.

But on the real though I really am worried about my brother. He got his chain on and whenever he wearing his chain he stressing. I pray to god these fuck niggas or these pigs take my brother from me.

Demon done been through so much, I know death crosses his mind all the time. But when you get to know demon you'll know, as much as that nigga may want it all to be over at times he'll never let no fuck nigga take him from his family.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Brazy handing me the dice because it was my turn to roll again. I shook the dice in my hand with a smirk on my face. But as soon as I let them go all you heard was FA FA FA.

3 bullets, 6 bodies included trouble and damage. On instinct we all pulled out a gun and started dumping back. But when I tired to pull the trigger I literally had zero strength.

It was like the more I tried to move, the more everything felt stiff. I looked down and saw the blood that poured from my shirt. Well ain't this bout to be a bitch. I'm sitting here worrying about not letting a fuck nigga take my brother from me, and I done let a fuck nigga take me from my brother.

"Menace!" I heard I think Brazy yelled as everything started to go black

"No bruh no. Not my brother bruh" Loso said as they all ran to my side.

My breath started to get shaky as everything started to go black.

"Tell demon. I'm s-sorry. And tell my m-momma and m-my sister I love them" was the last thing I managed to get out before everything wit black

"Menace? MENACE!" Was the last thing I heard as the repeatedly tapped my face trying to wake me up

But at this point it was impossible for me to keep my eyes open. I felt so tired.

But I hope and pray this isn't the end.

*demon POV*
Same night
30 minutes later

"I need to see Mekhi Williams" I yelled at the nurse behind the desk after me, my mama, the twins, and Niya ran into the hospital

The nurse looked at me as if I was insane. But she got some right too I mean, I'm breathing hard and I'm so worked up I'm shaking like a crackhead.

"Sir before I release that information ima need you to calm down and tell me who y'all are to him" when she said that it only made me even more angry

I was so close to punching this bitch face in when am tanned me by my shoulder and pulled me behind her.

"I'm his mother fucking mama. Now your best bet will be to tell me where the fuck my son is before I slam your fucking head into this computer screen" ma said do calmly

Don't get me wrong my momma is probably one of the chilliest parents you will ever meet. But when it comes to her kids she's a menace and I feel bad for whoever gets in her way.

"Umm they're still operating on him you can't see him yet, but there's some people in the waiting room around the corner waiting to hear about him" the nurse said quickly with fear evident in her voice