19

*Next friday*

"Aye its a party tonight y'all trynna slide?" Threat asked as he took his seat at the lunch table

"You talm bout Corrina shit?" I asked and he nodded

I been seen the flyer for the party. Corrina my dawg no bap. Might have to pop up and show out for the gang.

"Y'all know she is not finna let Menace through the door" Loso said making us laugh

Menace and Corrina used to fuck with each other last year. But menace being the dumbass nigga he is, he cheated and she found out. I always knew that was gone be his bitch forever. But when she found out she cut him off completely. He tried for a while to get her back but she won't fucking wit it. Switched schools and all.

"Mane fuck y'all" he said rolling his eyes

Corrina prolly the only girl he actually liked. But shit he fucked up that's his fault.

"Nah but we in there?" Brazy asked

I looked at Niya. I'm not going if she not going.

"It don't matter" she shrugged

"Bet we in there like swim wear then" threat said dapping Loso up

After school we all went our separate ways. I dropped Niya off and then we all went to work.

Work was slow as fuck today bro. Like i dead only cut like 2 heads. Larry let me go home early so I hopped in the v and by the time I got back to the hood it was only 5 o'clock.

I stood around the hood dolo making a few plays. I decided to call my baby. She answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" She said

"What you doing?" I asked her as another play approached me

"Nothing, ain't you at work?" She asked me

I gave bruh his weed and took my money before answering her.

"Nah I'm in the hood ma" I told her

"FaceTime me" she said

I FaceTimed her and she answered wit her big ass forehead all in the camera 

"Back up" I chuckled a little bit

"You really in the hood" she said backing up looking at me confused through the phone

"Larry let me off early kuz it was slow as hell" I told her

As I said that some random ass group of niggas started walking up to me. It was like 6 of them niggas.

"Aye lemme get a ounce" this random ass dude walked up to me making me look at him

I ain't never seen this nigga a day in my life. And I don't like the way he just approached me like he know me or something.

"Who you?" I asked pulling my pants up

"Don't worry bout allat. You got a ounce or what?" He asked me

"Nah ion got one" I said

He looked at me and started laughing. After that all I heard was "Satan want his money" before all six of these hoe ass niggas swung on me. I ended up dropping my phone but these hoe ass niggas must've thought I was lacking or something.

I hit the ground hitting my head on the concrete in the process. I felt one of them go in my pocket and pull some shit out before I took my 40 off my waist and started dumping on these fuck ass niggas.