17

Friday night/Saturday morning
*4 A.M*

"We hitting that lick tonight or what?" Threat asked as we stood on the block

"Facts I'm lowkey falling off I need some bread" Brazy chimed in

"Hell Yeah plus that's a band a piece" menace said

"But that shit hella risky. What if 12 pull up or even some of Stunna homies and we get caught lacking" Loso said

"If 12 pull up then I'ma kill a cop, and if them niggas pull up then ima murk da opps" I rapped making a beat on the car

"This goofy ass nigga" menace shook his head making me laugh

"Nah but for real tho we gotta decide fast it's already after four, manager get there at six" I told them

"I say we do it" threat shrugged

"Me too" Brazy said sparking a wood

"Fuck it. Let's do it" Loso shrugged

We all looked to Mekhi.

"Fuck y'all looking at me for? I been down" he said and we all laughed

"Well this ain't no regular hood lick tho we can't just run down" I told them

Now we done robbed plenty of people before that shit something slight. But we finna stick up a whole store.

"Facts we gone need gloves and masks" menace said

"We already got that tho" threat said

"Welp, let's slide then" I said

We all hopped in the V and went to me and menace house to get ready. By the time 5:30 hit was was alreadt at the store. Posted in the bushes.

The plan is one of us run up on the manager and pistol whip him from behind. But you got to time it just right because he got to unlock the door first.

The manager pulled up at exactly 5:57. We watched him get out his car and walk to the door while we hid in the bushes in all black. Each of us had on a ski mask and gloves because every store round this birch full of cameras.

I slowly and quietly made my way out the bushes while the manager stuck the key in the door. As soon as I heard the door click I smacked him in the back of the head with the barrel of my glock and he fell to the ground unconscious.

After that the whole gang bomb rushed the store like the swat team while I drug the manager in and tied him up in the corner. First place I ran to was the cash register. Like gangster said it won't nothing but a few hundred dollars in there.

After that we started flipping shit over looking for Satan's stash. After two minutes of looking niggas still ain't find it.

"Aye we gotta go!" I yelled to the rest of them

"You found the money?" Threat asked

"Hell nah" I said taking a step forward

When I did the floor creaked. But not like no regular creak. That shit sounded hollow. I found a crowbar behind the register and used it to pop the floor board out.

When I got the bitch out I was shocked as fuck. I found the money, but it's a lot more that just 5 thousand dollars. I took all the stacks and shoved them in my bookbag. After that we hit it through the bushes we came from and down the block where we had the car parked.

Once we were far enough from the store we took our masks off. They may look cool but them bitches get hot after a while.

We all went to Brazy brib for the night. When we got there I dumped all the money out the bookbag and they looked at me confused.