►Rules for stories with Smut Scenes

So, you're one of those people that write smut in your story, right? Some contests (like mine) have intensive rules regarding sexual themes/smut scenes. Some won't even allow the overly sexual stories into their contest. HOWEVER, I just might extend that sort of thing, since some of the judges that have applied don't really seem to mind it, just (in the form) let me know if you have those sort of themes. 

But if I extend this and allow 'sexual themes' in this contest, there are a few rules you must follow.

RULES
(THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW!!!!!)

1. There must be a plot. The story cannot just revolve around smut. The smut scenes must (maybe) be a second theme of the story, not the main plot.

2. No incest. That's disgusting. Bottom line, if your story has incest of any kind; mom/son, mom/daughter, dad/son, dad/daughter, brother/sister, or even step-siblings, etc, etc, IS NOT ALLOWED.

3. Nothing too graphic and gory, minor sex scenes are perfectly okay, as long as the reader knows 'Okay, the characters are having sexyfuntime' without the graphicness (or with minimal amount of detail) is allowed.

If you know anyone who writes those type of stories, tag them here and refer them to the front. :)

I'm only doing this because I know how hard it is for people who write those type of stories to enter contests. I don't want this one to be known as a party pooper.

Thank you.