11

CYRUS'S  POV

I woke up with a smile on my face knowing that I would yet again text my 'secret admirer' today.

I rubbed my eyes, and checked my phone.

TEXT FROM BOO

I smiled seeing the name. The text read:

BOO: Hey Beautiful. I'm feeling confident after a talk with my friend, and I am willing to meet you at the back staircase in the school at 9:15. Come?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD.

IM LITERALLY DYING.

NO I AM DYING.

YES I AM.

I couldn't hardly believe that my secret admirer wants to meet me, and I'll finally know who he is!

ME : Omg yes of course I'll meet you! See you there! 😁

BOO: Yay! See you. 😘

-----------------------------------------------------------

I walked to school. Well.... maybe it was more like skipping. Yes okay I did skip to school.

My neighbors were out on their porches, and I skipped by like a maniac and there faces were hilarious.

I was just so happy I could finally see him!

WAIT. Oh no. But I like Tj.

This person is probably not going to be Tj, and then I will have to get with them right?

But I like Tj. Like, ALOT. If I go with my admirer, I will have to leave Tj!

Hmph. I'm just going to stop worrying, and keep heading to the back staircase.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at school and saw Tj. I still had 8 minutes before I had to meet my admirer, so I walked over to Tj.

He was at his locker, it looked like he didn't get any sleep at all! He had huge bags under his eyes and a big bruise on his arm!

When he saw me coming towards him, he looked scared and really disturbed. Then he slammed his locker shut, and walked away fast.

I was extremely hurt.

I ran after him without hesitation.