47

Tj had more than one experience with bullying. Tj also had more than one experience with the police. It was April 24, 2016. Tj and Reed were staying at Camp Letinsei for summer.

-------------------2 1/2 years ago------------------

TJ'S POV

Me and Reed walked into our cabin.

The cabin was only open to me and Reed at the time, because we were the only ones assigned to the cabin.

We opened the door, and saw James. James, then, was very mean and unfriendly.

But, as time went on he became our friend.

Anyway, he came walking towards us. He was 3 feet bigger than us, and was very uncomforting.

"I heard what you guys did last night." He said.

Me and Reed looked at each other in horror. Did it get out that fast?

The night before, we slept in the same bed because Reed had really bad nightmares at that time.

He told me about the dreams, but I feel like he was leaving out a detail.

His nightmares consisted of things like him getting murded while he was sleeping here in the cabin.

Then, he said after the black hooded figure got rid of him, it would walk over to my bed and rip my face off.

I was really disturbed by the dreams my best friend was having. We talked about it almost every day. We were very close then.

So, for the past few days, I let him sleep in my bed with me.

Apparently, some kids older than us snuck up to our cabin, and took a video of us while we were in bed talking to each other.

So, that wraps up what happened before this.

"You guys are so pathetic. Stupid Gays." He smirked.

He took Reed by the arm and threw him into the wall.

I couldn't believe he would do that to Reed. He did nothing to deserve that.

Reed yelled in pain as he hit the wall hard.

I gave James a death glare. "Um Why did you do that?" I said clearly mad and upset.

"Aww protecting your little boyfriend? Huh fag?" He said with an evil smile on his face.

At that point, I was raging, I couldn't take it.

I grabbed Reeds baseball bat, and hit James in the face with force.

He got knocked to the ground, and his face was throbbing and bleeding.

The boy went to the hospital, and blamed everything on me. He said I shoved Reed into the wall, and then hit him with a bat.

I got turned into the police. I would do anything for Reed.