12

CYRUS'S POV

Tj ran into the bathroom. I wasn't far behind him.

I walked in and heard a stall door lock.

"Tj? Its Cyrus. Are you okay?" I said clearly worried.

"Go away" Is all I heard out of him.

"No, Tj please. I'm worried about you. I care about you and I want to know what's wrong..." I exclaimed.

"Cyrus. I am only going to tell you one more time. GO THE HELL AWAY." He half yelled.

I then heard faint sobs. "I don't need your opinion or help on my problems." he sobbed.

"I... Tj.... but I lo-" I started.

Suddenly the locked stall Tj was in flew open to show Tj not in it anymore.

He looked.... absolutely scary, horrid, broken and disturbed. He scared me.
I could have sworn he grew an inch to make him more scary and intimidating.

He walked up to me leaving us only about 8 inches apart.

"Tj.... o-okay I-ill leave." I said shaking.

He looked at me sadly and said "cyrus check your watch."

Oh No! It was 9 :15! I had to go meet him!

"O-oh! Tj, I have to go. I'll talk to you later?" I exclaimed almost forgetting how he looked and was and that caused me to flinch.

He looked at me then went to the sink.

I guess I just stood there for a few seconds because he looked at me weirdly and said "Well? Goodbye."

I took a last glance at his heartbreaking appearance, then left.