46

Hey! I don't think I'm going to do a R.J. fanfic. Hope you like this one!

TJ'S POV

Me and Cyrus walked into the spoon with wide smiles.

My smile faded when I saw Reed sharing a booth with this boy named James.

They were smiling lovingly at each other. They were also sharing a basket of baby taters.

I don't understand my feelings right now. I didn't like seeing them together, so I just turned around and walked out.

I'm so confused why I'm hurt about this, because I already have my wonderful Boyfriend Cyrus!

As I walked out, heading towards the direction of the Red Rooster. I heard Cyrus call my name.

"Tj? TJ!" He ran up to me.

"Why did you leave? Was it Reed?" He asked quickly.

I turned and looked at him.  I thought about what to say.

I didnt even know what I felt. "Yeah. Cy, I didnt want us to even be in the same room as him. He was just going to distract us from each other." I made  an excuse.

Cyrus looked at me lovingly. "Yes, your right Teej. But just so you know, me and Reed don't hate eachother anymore." He explained.

I looked confused. "Wait what? why?" I said.

"Well, I called him up this morning, and we made a truce, now we are friends." He told me.

"Wow. Okay. That was very good of you cyrus Goodman." I answered jokingly.

We laughed and walked down the street to a small cafe, and ate there.