24

CYRUS'S POV

I was so scared in that moment of silence, I thought I was going to faint.

My mom and dad looked at each other.

"Tj Kippen." My mom said clearly unimpressed.

"Y-Yes." I tried to say calmly.

My mom frowned and my dad just sat there confused as to why my mom was making a big deal out of this 'Tj kippen' kid.

"Honey, surely you know what he did, and what kind of a person he is. He is not-" she started.

My whole body trembled with anger. I could feel my face heating up and I started breathing heavily.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled.

They looked very startled from my sudden reaction.

"YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM FOR WHO HE IS. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HIM FOR HOW HE LOOKS AND ACTS SOMETIMES. HE IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND A GREAT BOY. HE IS VERY NICE TO ME, AND HE LOVES ME! HE IS TRYING TO ACT NICER THEN HE ONCE HAS, AND THAT RECENT SUDDEN OUTBURST WAS BECAUSE SOMEONE CALLED ME A FAG, AND HE WAS DEFENDING ME. BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD PERSON AND HE LOVES ME OKAY?" I screamed with power and rage.

They both looked at me scared. My mom carefully got up, and pulled me into a hug, and soon my dad joined.

"I'll give him a chance sweetie. Clearly you know more about him than we do." She nicely said.

"Yea, cy we love you for who you are, and I'm sure he is a nice boy." My dad joined in the conversation.

I started to cry and managed to get out a "thank you guys. I love you."

Wow. What a chapter. Hope you liked it!

XX Angie