parte uno

It was a normal day at the house to be honest. Human torch and Iron man were babbling about god knows what, Wolverine and Sabretooth were arguing about what to have for dinner, and Thor was trying to show Tina (an OC) his latest 'super stunt'.

Sbaretooth: Fuck your fried chicken! You're more into that stuff then black people!

Wolvy: bub, that's the most racist thing i have ever heard. i should slap you. But Cheeta's (also an OC)watching...

Cheeta had short blonde hair with bright blue eyes. Her superpowers included super human sense, and cat claws.

Wolvy: yeah... she's into you... *turns to Sabretooth* hey bub? mind not licking yourself in the middle of the kitchen?

Then they got into an argument about Sabretooth licking himself

after a while Flame came in dragging Human Torch by the ear

Flame: IT IS OUR ANNIVERSARY AND ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS IGNORE ME!

Johnny: *walks in* there u are... happy annivers- wait who's that?

The stranger had gotten his ear back,

???: damn, lady you have an iron grip... ow... anyway, what the fuck johnny? i called you but you didn't pick up the phone.

johnny-cakes: go home ken. wtf? umm. guys, this is Kenny, Kenny, this is the guys.

Ken:... why is that one in nothing but his underwear, a wife beater, and that metal helmet?

Ken had been referring to Iron man, who answered with

IM: cuz its comfy.

Ken and Johnny argued over wtf was going on until Loki walked in

Ken:... hey Johnny, who's that?

Johnny:... uh, that's Loki... wait... oh god anyone but Loki... *slaps his back* HEY STOP UNDRESSING HIM WITH YOUR MIND MAN! Or at least do it somewhere else.

Ken: *starring* you think he has abs? i bet he does...

john: OK. girls, iron man, carnage, take Ken to your room. and answer any questions about his latest obsession.

ken: I'm not obsessed!

john: oh yea? OMG HE'S BEHIND U WITH HIS SHIRT OFF!

ken: *turns around* WHERE?... you know what fuck u man. btw, your gf is CRAZY!

... god damnit! now i want fried chicken.. anyway, first chapter done. all ocs were made by me and my sister, i dont own anyone except for them. all others belong to Stanlee (one of the most fabulous people out there)