Wolverines Ovaries.

Sabretooth was freaking out because his girlfriend was pregnant with his kids. quadruplets. And everyone was running around and acting like idiots. So that day was the same as any other. And Wolverine managed to get himself glued to the ceiling using nothing but peanut butter.

Kenny: Can we have kids Loki?

Loki: No. They're messy and worse than my brother.

Kenny: please? Im gonna keep bothering you until you say yes. *eyes glow green with mischief*

Loki: *sighs* One kid. One.

with that, Kenny dragged Loki to their room so they could get kids.

Logan:... Hey Sabretooth? you like peanut butter, GET ME DOWN!

Victor: How the hell did you even manage to get up there?

Logan: *head bow of shame*... I saw a quarter...

Victor: *eyebrow raise* stuck to the ceiling?

Logan: yea... turns out it was actually a nest of spiders...

Victor: ... I'm not helping you.

so everyone left Logan on the ceiling.

Logan: Hello? anybody? Cougar? Johnny cakes? Holla at your boy?... shit. wait... *remembers Loki and Ken are still home* Hey Loki? I know your busy fucking your boyfriend, but can you get me down? *silence... then idea occurs... starts singing until someone comes to get him* SPIDERMAN! SPIDERMAN! DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN! *falls off the ceiling* MY OVARIES!