part two

That night was no better than it was in the morning. Sabretooth, Beast, and Wolverine were having a full out dessert war in the kitchen, she-Hulk, Thor, Bruce, and Pepper were watching a movie, Kenny was in the garage, and Johnny, Tony, and Loki were playing cards against humanity.

"When I was tripping on acid, blank turned into blank." Loki read off the black card. Johnny shuffled through his cards until he finally said,

"When i was tripping on acid, Natalie Portman Turned into a cooler full of organs."

"When I was tripping on acid, Darth vader turned into robocop." said Tony as he put the cards down.

Loki looked for a minute, began laughing to himself and then said "When i was tripping on acid, Black people turned into white people."

The game ended soon, and Loki won. It was getting late and he decided to go out to the garage and tell Ken to come in.

When he got there it was pitch black. Loki, being a master of tricks, teleported behind what he thought was Ken... It turned out to be a rabid raccoon, which then attacked his face. He was screaming for about ten minutes before Ken thwacked the raccoon off with a broom.

" ouch, god damn it i forgot about the raccoon." said Loki as he went over to Kenny.

" I know your the god of mischief and lies." Kenny said as he threw the broom down.

"Yeah, but i know something about you too." said Loki, growing rather close to Kenny's face. So close their noses almost touched.

Ken couldn't help but lose it. Before Loki had a chance to move away, Ken grabbed his face and mashed their lips together in a full out open mouth french kiss, tongues and everything.

Loki, liking were this was going, pinned Ken to a wall and started biting at his neck.

wheeeeeeeeeeeee! maybe there will be sex in the next chapter... maybe not. u gotta wait and find out!

spoiler: theres is sex in the next chapter.