yay. kids. woo.

"You've done this like, five times now." Johnny said to his brother, who was so nervous he felt like vomiting. Which he did.

"I-its too good to be true." Ken said, throwing the test on the trash.

"Well, it is true. So you better tell Loki." Johnny responded, leaving the room.

Kenny sighed, got up, and went to find Loki, who was taking a nap in their room. Kenny gently shook him awake, earning a groan and a pillow to the face in response. Kenny's eyes flashed red, and, using a small bit of his strength, ripped the pillow in half, causing the fluff to go everywhere. He threw the remains of it on the floor, grabbed Loki's arm, and literally yanked him out of bed, earning a yelp of pain from the god.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Loki said, with anger and annoyance in his eyes. Kenny's eyes turned a deeper shade of red, and slapped Loki across the face, when Loki turned back to his lover, he was grabbed by the top part of his shirt, and dragged down to his level.

"Don't. Fucking. Yell. At. Me." Kenny said in a low voice. Before Loki could respond, he was kissed on the lips lightly. "I'm pregnant." Kenny whispered into The others ear as he let go of his shirt and left the room, his eyes turning a light shade of blue, their natural colour."