sexy time!!!!!

before you read any further, i would like you to know... there is some yaoi. but I'm not gonna get to detailed. k? k.

Kenny couldn't help but let out a slight moan, hoping Loki didn't here it. Which in fact, he did. He slowly slid of his shirt, and he did, in fact... have abs. A six pack to be exact. He grabbed the bottom of Kenny's shirt and began lifting it up slowly.

Kenny was rather skinny. His waist was about the size of an average woman's, maybe skinnier. Loki grabbed his hips and pulled Kenny closer to him as he went in for another kiss. This one sent shivers up Kenny's spine and his eyes began to glow purple with lust. During the middle of the kiss, Loki began undoing the belt of his pants and pulled them down slightly, and then he started fumbling with Kenny's pants. He did the same thing with Kens pants, only he pulled them down more.

Loki broke the kiss and once again went at Kenny's neck. Every moan only made Loki more turned on. So you can imagine when Kenny started moaning his name, he went crazy.

He turned Kenny around and without warning started going in and out of him, causing the younger to cry out in pleasure.

"L-Loki...F-faster..." Kenny moaned.

The god did what the other wished and they would've been going at it all night if Logan hadn't come in.

Logan: *blindfolded* Hey guys, if your done with your sex orgy, its gonna start raining. and Kenny I'm pretty sure Loki has herpies. The three then came back inside, Loki and Wolvy arguing about 'that one time.'.

Loki: And don't think i forgot about that time you asked me to give you a bj.

Logan: I was drunk! and you didn't really hesitate...

and so Loki and Ken went to his room to finish up.

after they played scrabble.