argument

Readerpov:
ace and murdoc were at the table on their phones, although not talking to each other. they just got into a argument about who 2D liked better.

The Fight~

russ, noodle, 2D, murdoc, and ace were all sitting at the table chatting away about random shit like, how was your day and, oh everything's great and ETC.
2D was in the middle of murdoc and ace whom bye the way were sitting close to him making 2D feel a tiny bit uncomfortable but didn't want to be rude and either move away from them or ask them to give him a little more room. ace and murdoc kept stealing quick glances at 2D loving the handsome sight before their eyes.

ace and murdoc found that they both caught eachother looking at him and shared heated glares full of anger. never once while growing up they felt hatred for eachother,

"Sooo 2D~" ace started "Do you have anyone on your mind?~" ace asked in a soft flirty tone. murdoc felt his body fill with jealousy as he also sees that ace started to play with his hair. 2D was about to answer until murdoc spoke up first "Ace can i see you in the other room?" "Sure" ace and murdoc both got up and left the room leaving russ, noodle, and 2D confused.

once in the other room murdoc closed the door and grabbed aces collar and spoke in an angry tone "What the FUCK what that?! hitting on MY man?!" ace got out of his grip and said in a pissed off tone "Ok first of ALL, he was never YOURS to begin with! and second of all HE LIKES ME BETTER THAN YOU!" "Oh yah?! and WHAT makes you think THAT?!" "oh i already made a list, i didn't HURT HIM, i didn't SCARE HIM WITH A DAMN WHAIL, i never CALLED HIM NAMES," ace said as he counted with his fingers "he calls me LOVE, he gives me KISSES on the cheek and HUGS me... should i keep going?" ace asked as he stopped at his fifth finger and flipped off murdoc "HE SAID HE FORGAVE ME, HE ALSO GIVES ME HUGS!" "Oh just hugs? Well he clearly only said that to make you feel good about yourself cuz HE told ME that he still had nightmares about you. face it murdoc... he hates you and likes ME better. if he didn't he wouldn't of told me all that" murdoc stood there in shock as he felt his world shatter. "The truth hurts doesn't it?~" ace laughs a little. murdoc clenched his fists together in anger and said through his clenched teeth "he would never lie to me" "Oh what a shame. he has multiple times" in a blink of an eye murdocs fist was already at aces jaw. punching and kicking were all over the place. russ noodle and 2D came running in to stop it from going any further. 2D was holding ace back while russ held on to murdoc and noodle just keeping her distance "What the hell happen?!" 2D questions. ever since murdocs been in prison 2D became stronger growing some muscles and learned how to defend himself. murdoc was surprised at how strong he became after a little while. ace took 2Ds hand slightly and said "We just had a little disagreement~" Ace whispered in 2Ds ear taking his arms and wrapped them around him making him feel protected in his arms and back against 2Ds chest and torso, ace looking back at murdoc giving him a evil grin. murdoc tried so hard to pull away from russle but only got tighter the more he tried. "Ay man y'all need to chill. we're going to leave you too in the dining room together, and DONT start any Shit" they nodded their head and walked off to the dining room. noodle, russ, and 2D all headed up to their rooms but noodle walked along with 2D "Touché? that was that about?" 2D just shrugged.

PREVIOUS~~

ace sighed and said "Look we can't go on like this" murdoc looked up and said "Than what do you suppose we do?" ace though for a moment and said "What if... we have a threesome with him and see who he likes better? also who could be a better lover to him" murdoc though for a moment, he then said "yah! that sounds like a good idea. challenge excepted" murdoc took his hand out for ace to shake. ace took it and said "May the best person to earn 2Ds affection" aces grip on murdocs hand tightened and said "Im going to win" "You wish" they let go of each others hands and sat back down. 2D came. back to get something from the kitchen. ace and murdoc looked at him and smirks at him catching 2D a little off guard, they stared at him both wanted him to make them SCREAM in pleasure from POUNDING them into the bed getting them all horny at the thought. they both got up and stood in front of 2D making him a little confused "Uhh. do you need someth-" without a second hesitation ace and murdoc were both at the taller mans neck with murdoc on the right side of the neck and ace on the left both of them holding on to an arm with one hand. this caught 2D a little off guard but that didn't stop him from smirking and grabbing both of their asses firmly making them moan as they leave hickeys on his neck

OOF CLIFF HANGER!