World Tour

Readerpov:

russ and 2D were discussing about the next world tour and their biggest concert at the end of it. "Alright D, so first off the producers said that we would be first headed to CHICAGO IL, TORONTO ON, BOSTON MA, PHILADELPHIA PA, QUEBEC CITY QC, WASHINGTON, D.C., SAN FRANCISCO CA, NEW YOURK NY, DETROIT MI, MINNEAPOLIS MN, KANSAS CITY MO, LAS VEGAS NV, DENVER CO, SEATTLE WA, LOS ANGELES CA, ATLANTA GA, and MIAMI FL. i don't know about what happens after the tour but we have a long while until we're back home" 2D nodded his head in agreement and said "Ah alright, i had them set us up with our own trailers so we could at least have our own privacy, now unfortunately there was only Three available so one of us is going to have to bunk with  two or on other person." "Man i can't sleep if someone keeps constantly talking to me and noodle needs her sleep or she'll be grumpy" with that ace came in the room and said "Well if that's the case than if 2D doesn't mind me and murdoc will be bunking with 2D" russ gives a confused look while 2Ds face flushed a dark pink "Alrighty then sounds like a plan" russ said as he gets up and leaves the room.

2D smirks and stood up and wrapped his arms around Aces waist making him giggle "You guys feel like bunking with me on the tour huh?~" ace started to blush and said as he rests his hands on 2Ds chest "Absolutely~" 2D snickers and said as he whispers in aces ear "i don't mine that~ in fact how would you and murdoc like to bunk with me tonight?~" Ace didn't really like the fact that he had to share HIS 2D with murdoc, But not for long. but they didn't know that murdoc was listening to them feeling his jealousy grow, he shook it off and walked in saying "That sounds like fun~" ace and 2D turned their heads to look at him, 2D smiled while ace just rolled his eyes in annoyance. murdoc walks over to them and wrapped his arms around 2Ds neck and gave him a deep kiss giving ace an evil half grin making ace huff and rolled his eyes again. after murdoc and 2D pulled away 2D said in a giggle that they loved SO MUCH "Heh i don't think you guys wanna do it in the kitchen do you?"

OOF CLIFF HANGER