smut (σ՞ਊ՞)σ

my art 👆🏻

readerpov:

the two lads then started to kiss all around his neck, murdoc started to rub 2Ds crouch while ace started to take 2Ds shirt off. 2D grunts in pleasure as they go ahead to his body.

ace gets behind 2D (making 2D sit on ace) and started to message his hips in a submessive way kissing the back of his neck. murdoc stands infront of 2D and wrapped his arms around his waist while kissing his ear lobe. 2D moans softly as their hands traveled his body.

"your moans sound amazing~" murdoc compliments "t-thanks mate~" 2D moans. ace pinches his ass making 2D squeal in surprise "sorry~ your ass is just so... fine~" "ugg all these compliments are driving me insane" ace and murdoc laughed.

suddenly ace pushed 2D onto the bed setting him on all fours "damn, i wanna FUCK this ass~" ace said squeezing it tightly making 2D whimper "no fucking way mate! i wanna do him in the ass!" murdoc argues "fuck off i called it first, take his mouth!" 2D was getting bored of their bullshit argument "gentlemen! cmon just rock paper scissors for my ass or something" 2D was only half serious.

murdoc and ace think for a moment before turning to eachother and started the match of rock paper scissors "2D chuckles slightly.

"fuck!" murdoc shouts as ace cheers "scissors to paper, you get his mouth" murdoc knees infront of 2D and strokes his cheek with his thumb "hey, at least i get to see his cute face sucking me off" 2D purrs and leaned his head in murdocs hand. "uh huh, and i get his tight ass" "cmon boys lets just get this over with~" the two obaide.

ace started to slowly pull down 2Ds pants and underwear while murdoc unzipped his own pants "open wide pretty boy~" murdoc said rubbing his thumb over 2Ds lips as he pulled out his hard cock, so he does. he was scared shitless but he's willing to try again. suddenly he felt something rubbing against his ass, he doesn't turn to see because suddenly murdocs dick is shoved in his mouth "mmmh?!" he said in shock "this is gonna hurt babe~" ace warned before digging his cock deep inside 2D. he moans out loud as they both started to thrust inside him. tears of pain/pleasure falls down his face.

they both grunt in satisfaction. murdoc is trying to make 2D gag but he has a hard to reach gag reflex. murdoc is trying his damnedest to try and hear his sweet gag as they fuck him, but only hear him moan "damn it why can't i make you gag?!" "pfft your pickle isn't big enough" murdoc looked insulted, 2D laughed slightly "MPH!~" 2D moans loudly catching both of their attentions "looks like i hit your prostate~"

the two lads thrust in the blue haired god enjoying his moans. 2D feels pre cum slide down his throat. tears of pleasure fall down his face "your gorgeous in this state D~" ace compliments "yah~ so sexy~"

2D feels a familiar heat in his stomach. a few more thrusts then ace and murdoc came with a loud grunt while 2D moans as cum is forced down his throat, and ace cumin inside 2D.

they pulled out of the lad looking at his sweaty body "damn~ you were so tight~" "and he surprisingly took my whole dick in his mouth" "dude we had this conversation, your dick is tiny" "BITCH!"

2D lies down on his back "cmon boys~ lets just sleep tonight, come here~" he motioned for them to lay beside him. they eagerly do, resting besides him and tightly holding onto him. 2D pulled the covers over them, then wrapping his arms around them as they lay on his arms with their hands on his chest "that was... actually pretty fun... i mean like... wow" "were glad you enjoyed it luv" murdoc said.

ace turned off the lights, leaving them in complete darkness "good night babes" "good night~" they both said

shit looks like 2Ds gonna have a HARD time choosing one of them