CHICAGO!

readerpov:

the next morning the threesome woke up to a speed bump, waking them up in alarm. ace clings onto 2D while murdoc uses his elbows to lift himself up.

"morning you three~" it was john "FUCK!" they all shout in shock using the blanket to cover them up (even though they were already covered up)

"i see you guys had fun last night~" murdoc and ace hid their heads in 2Ds chest while the three of them blushed madly "don't worry, i won't tell anyone" they all sighed in relief "thanks mate" 2D said.

"ANYWAY... we're almost to chicago guys, you'll still have hours to have fun out by yourself's, you should check out the view, it's amazing" the three look at eachother for a second. then turning to the window beside them. they definitely weren't home anymore.

"hey jhon, if you could roll up your window so we can get changed that would be nice" ace asked "sure" he rolled up the window and the tree sighed in relief. "so... chicago ey? nice place" 2D said trying to make communication as they got changed. ace pulls up his pants and said "yah absolutely, i agree" murdoc pulled on a shirt and said "i agree" they silently got changed.

"you guys wanna hang out together before the concert?" 2D questions "alright" they both said