asshole

readerpov:

the rest of the ride was quiet, some of the time. ace and murdoc found out that 2D was raped at a young age by a older man in his 50s.

they tried to comfort him as best as they can. soon it became a secret competition between them, seeing who made him more comforted.

2D didn't mind the attention to be honest, he just wished that they wouldn't make everything a competition.

it was getting late now and everyone decided to park and sleep in their trailers while the drivers went and stayed in hotels for the night. 2D decided to go outside and smoke, (since they weren't allowed to smoke inside)meeting russ, jamie, damion, and noodle outside while ace and murdoc stayed inside.

"Ugh, he isn't liking one of us better than the other!" ace complained sitting on a chair "well no one said it was going to be easy! 2Ds a caring person mate, he never puts one person over another" murdoc said rubbing his eyes in frustration.

"well maybe we're going to have to boost things up a notch" "i don't even know why you're even trying mate, he's obviously going to choose me" murdoc chuckles "we'll see asshole"

they waited inside for a minute before going outside to meet up with the rest of the gang and smoke.

(wow i'm lazy today:)))