I love you too- Part seven

This chapter is for @AndrewHass, who I hope is still reading, and motivated me to keep writing this story. So, go check him out.
---------------------------------------------------------
Aaron sighed. He looked into Connors crying eyes, and felt tears in his own as he tried to comprehend what had just happened.

"You love me too." He repeated.

"Aaron, I'm sorry, I would love to be with you, but, I can't." Connor said desperately.

"Why not?" Aaron asked, his words shaking as they left his mouth.

Connor sighed.

"My Dad, would kill me if he knew I had a boyfriend. Neither of my Parents know that I'm gay, and if I ever told them my Dad would kick me out." He said, almost angrily. "You happy now?"

Aaron stared. He had never thought of that.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't think of that."

Connor shook his head. "Its okay."

He looked at Aaron, and then sighed again. He was shaking slightly, his eyes red with tears.

"If I could be your boyfriend, I absolutely would, but I'm scared he'll-"

He stopped.

"Scared he wont take it well." He finished, though not it a very convincing tone.

Aaron put his arm around Connor, and pulled him in close, burying his face in the smaller boys hair, while Connor rested his head on Aarons shoulder.

After a while, Aaron spoke:

"You know how you didn't tell your parents you were here? Is this why?"

Connor shook his head.
"They wouldn't care. But I didn't want to have to go back. I don't want to have to go back"

Aaron looked anxious.

"Maybe you should tell someone. They might be mad if youre missing."

Connor looked uncomfortable, but he nodded in agreement.

So he pulled out his phone, and started to call someone.

"Mom? Yeah. I wanted to tell you something."

Aaron watched him talk for about ten minutes, answering questions.
During the conversation, Connor looked at Aaron and mouthed, "how long am I staying?"

"As long as you want." Replied Aaron, smiling again.

Connor finished the call, grinning.

"She said I could stay as long as I was well behaved."

Aaron grinned back at him. "Good. I love having you around you know."

"I love being here."

They got up and started to walk back up to the house, just talking and making jokes, about Blake, and about each other.

Aaron was very surprised at how much Connor had changed. He was a lot more confident now, and the shy boy he had once stood up for was turning into a funny and sociable boy he could laugh and talk to.

They unlocked the door, and saw Hazel watching TV, so they went up to Aarons room and flopped down on his bed. It wasn't awkward between them, but all their feelings were out, and nothing had changed.

They were lying down together on the bed, when Connor suddenly moved his hand next to Aarons, inviting the blonde boy to take hold of it. Aaron did so, and squeezed Connors hand gently. They exchanged a glance, and then Aaron put his arm around Connors neck. The smaller boy smiled, and turned over to face Aaron, who laughed, and pushed Connors hair out of his face, and then Connor kissed him.