I love you too- Part eight

The two boys slept soundly until late in the morning. The last night had made them both very tired, and even when Connor got up at eight a.m, he just turned over and snuggled closer to Aaron, who sleepily pulled Connor in to his chest. They didn't get out of bed until nine, at which point the rest of the house had already had breakfast, so after showering and dressing, they decided to make their own.

Aaron thought it would be a bit of a joke to see them both try and make edible food, but Connor just walked over to the kitchen counter and began cooking.

Aaron stared at him.

"Where did you learn that?" He said, amazed. He had never cooked properly before, and he didn't really help his Mom cook either, so he was completely shocked that Connor knew what he was doing.

Connor laughed, but blushed all the same, as he always did when his strengths were brought up in conversation.

"I don't know. Ive always cooked. I help out at home a lot."

Aaron smiled.

"You don't know how cool that is." He said.

Connor smiled at him, but just said, "Can you find me a spatula?", and began finding things from the various kitchen cupboards.

Aaron went over to the cutlery draw and pulled out a metal spatula, which he handed to Connor.

Connor picked up and egg, and cracked it on to a frying pan he had been heating, and soon he had made a plate of scrambled egg.

"Do you want bacon?" He asked Aaron, who was still smiling like a little kid.

Aaron nodded, and went to get some, which Connor quickly fried, and suddenly they had breakfast.

Just then, Aarons Mother came in to the room, to see Connor serving breakfast to Aaron, and a frying pan on the cooker.

"Did you make this?" She looked to the two boys for some sort of explanation.

"Connor did." Aaron said simply.

Connor blushed furiously at being recognised. Aaron thought this just made him cuter, so it made him smile.

Aarons Mom spent the next five minutes asking Connor questions and complementing his Cooking, which was clearly making him a little umcomfortable.

"Mom, I think Hazel wants you." He said, with a fake glance at the door.

"Oh, does she?" She replied, and hurried off to see what was going on.

Connor sighed. "Thanks."

Aaron laughed. "It's fine."

The two boys decided their day would be wasted sitting inside, so they debated where they should go.

"You choose. I don't want to make you do something." Said Aaron.

"No way. What if you didn't like it?"

"Then I would shut up and deal with it, 'cuz you're my boyfriend and I would be happy to be there with you"

Connor smiled. "Aww, that's sweet."

"So, where are we going?"

Connor hesitated.

"Um, there's a festival up in the village, that would be cool to go too?" He said.

"Dou you want to do that?" Asked Aaron.

Connor nodded.

"Cool. What time should we leave?"

Connor glanced at his watch.