E I G H T

"Door hoe je keek naar mij"
————————————————

I was doing the dishes, as I felt eyes burning in my back. Without turning around, I could tell who it was. Yet, I still turned around, to see Andy standing there.

"Is there something wrong?" I gently asked, trying to calm down the butterflies in my stomach. He just shook his head and smiled.

"Nothing."

And I believed him, so I smiled back. His eyes lit up in this special way and he just kept looking at me. "What?" I laughed.

"I love looking at you, that's all."

I blushed a little and looked away. I knew it was the truth, it was right there in his eyes.

————————————————

Rye's POV

He leads me towards the couch and pushes me onto it. As he sits down on my lap, I feel something grow inside of me. The feeling that I should just trust him with his choice. So that's what I do.

Slowly, his arms wrap around both my waist and my head. He places his soft lips on mine and his hand goes under my shirt. I would have gasped for air if his mouth hadn't been on mine.

He runs his hand through my hair and traces my jawline with kisses. This time, I do gasp for air. His other hand goes up and touches my abs. I lay one hand on the back of his head and use the other as support so I don't fall back.

He stops for a moment and looks up. A grin comes from his mouth as he sees in what state I am. "That must be enough," he states, as he stands up and tries to walk away from me.

Yes, tries. And fails.

I take his arm and push him down on the couch. "Or not," he laughs softly. I take his head and place a kiss on his forehead. Slowly, I start kissing his head in a straight line down, from his forehead to his chin.

On purpose, I stop kissing him when I reach his lip. "That's enough," I say. "For now."

I stand up and help Andy up as well. "I love you, Rye."

And I believe what he says. In the way he looks at me, all I can see is an unconditional love.

"I love you too, Andy. More than you will ever know."

————————————————

Guys, we hit 300 reads! I can't believe it, this is insane. I'm so grateful for anyone that reads this, because I honestly never thought people would read this. So thank you, all of you <3
Hope everyone's Christmas was fun!