S I X

"Ik zal altijd bij je zijn"
----------------

"I will never leave you. You can always be you. Cause even when you feel alone, no you ain't by yourself. I'm a shoulder you can cry on..." While I sang the words of our new song, I watched Andy.

His eyes were a little glazed, as if he was holding back his tears. I stopped singing and Jack looked at me, confusion on his face. "Why did you stop?" he asked. I just walked out and took Andy with me.

"Andy, what's wrong? I asked, a little worried. He shook his head. "Nothing." I lifted his chin. "Andy, I'll be with you. Always." I gently kissed his forehead. "Always."

----------------

Rye's POV

"Ryan Leonard Beaumont, will you marry me?"

I squeal again and fall down on my knees. "Yes, yes I do," I whisper. Andy takes my hand and puts the ring on my finger. Then he looks up to me, smiling. "Now, you're mine. And I'm yours." He pulls me up and kisses me on my lips.

I close my eyes and let everything go. He deepens the kiss, by biting my bottom lip and I open up to him. He explores my mouth and I touch the back of his head.

One of my hands go under his jumper and pull him closer. I touch his cheek and feel something wet. As I pull back, I see the tears rolling down his face.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm so happy," he exclaims. "And I don't want this to end."

"Then stay. Stay with me, right here."

The words leave my mouth before I can stop them. He looks me in the eye and more tears escape from his.

"I can't, I would be hurting everyone and I would be a burden," he whispers. I pull him in a hug again and just stand there with him. The silence feels good, it gives us both time to think.

"You are not a burden, Andy," I say to break the silence. "You never were either."

"Thank you, Rye. You mean so much to me, you always have. Now please remember that after I leave this world, I'll still be with you. And will always be. I will wait for you to join me and I will come for you when it's time. Just know, I'll be with you. Forever."

----------------

Everyone, thank you so much for 200 reads and 30 votes! It means the world to me <3