2.Back To Benson

ELLIOT'S HOTEL, DOWNTOWN CHICAGO

Filming was done for the day and Elliot sat quietly in his hotel room contemplating the events of the last couple days. How could I have been so fucking stupid? He thought to himself as he drank his fourth beer of the night. A moment of weakness and he'd lost everything! He didn't love Mairym, she was a willing body when he was horny and without his wife; a means to an end. It had simply gotten out of control and he'd allowed it to go further than he'd meant to.

They'd been in Chicago for a month and he was already over it! It had been 32 days since he'd been with his wife and it was driving him insane! She was all he could think about! He and Olivia had a very physical relationship; the sex was insane and had only gotten better over time. He'd never gone more than a few days without being inside her since the first time she'd given herself to him, but of course, this was the first time since starting the company with Brian that he's ever had to be stationed out of town for this long with no contact. He usually only assigned himself to the jobs that kept him in the city, and when he did leave town, either she would make trips to join him on her days off or he would rotate his schedule by leaving another team member in his place so that he could travel home to her. This job however, he had been personally requested by Morgan James herself to be her personal detail for the duration of this shoot! She'd heard that he was the best and that was what she wanted. But this was too much! This was killing him! He needed his wife but with the extremely sensitive case they were investigating, her workload hadn't allowed her to leave the city for even a day and so here he was, stuck, sexually frustrated and going out of his mind!

It had been a long day of filming and when it was over, all he'd wanted was to retreat to his suite and relax. He'd just showered and gotten into a pair o sweats and a tee shirt when there was a knock at the door. He'd gotten up to open it to find his assistant standing there.

"Mairym, it's late."

"I know, and I'm sorry." She said, letting herself in. "But you still haven't gotten these contracts signed and they have to be sent out first thing tomorrow morning!" he sighed.

"Alright!" he said and walked over to the sofa to sit down where she'd already parked herself and had spread the contracts out on the coffee table.

"Your lawyer says everything is in order, so all we need is your Han...cock" she said seductively and handed him a pen. He looked over at her as he took it from her hand and couldn't help but notice how scantily she was dressed. She had to know that coming into her boss's suite in nothing but short shorts and a tank top with no bra was inappropriate, right? He made a mental note to talk to her about it in the morning but right now, he just wanted to get her out of his suite as quick as possible because he could feel his body starting to react to what was displayed in front of him.

"Where do I sign?"

"There." She pointed to the contract closest to her, he quickly put his signature on it. "there." She pointed out the spot that required signing on the one that was between them. he signed it. "just one more..." she reached across his lap for the contract that she'd purposely placed so far away from herself and when she did, her breast practically spilled out of her tank top, her nipples brushing against his thigh.

"Mairym..."

"Oops, sorry. These things seem to have a mind of their own!" she said as she pressed a hand to her bosom. "right on that line..." she said. While he was guilty of looking and had to admit to himself that they were nice, they had NOTHING on Olivia's, he thought as he signed the last contract. As far as he was concerned, Olivia had the most perfect breasts he'd ever seen.