Chapter 6: I Didn't Do It.

copyright ©reserved

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I walked out of the bathroom when Jungkook suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me into a classroom.

"Geez Jungkook. What's up with you?" I asked annoyed.

"Dude. Bad news. Something happened. You...you're being accused of...she said...it was you. Who did that to her."he said trembling.

"What? Just spit it out already!"

"A girl accused you of raping her!" he blurted out.

What? Rape? I never...

"What? Who? Why? I never raped anyone!" I defended.

"I know that. I know you and I know that you'd never go as far as to raping someone. But, everyone seems to believe her. She was in front of the school. Her clothes were all torn up and she had bruises everywhere. It's hard not to believe her when she's in that state. "

I don't understand. Why would that girl, anyone accused me of raping them? I would never do that.

That's right. I didn't do it. So, the girl is trying to frame me for doing it.

"Who is it?" I asked clenching my fists.

"Tae..."

"Tell me!" I yelled hitting my fist against a desk harshly.

"I don't know her name, but this is her picture." he said showing me a picture of her on his phone.

Anger immediately washed over me.

Min Ji? How dare she do this?!

"Taehyung, I think it's best if you go home for the day. Everyone seems to believe her, so..."

"So? Does it look like I care? I didn't do anything so I will not run and hide.I'll find out why Min Ji did this and make her pay." I said angrily.

"Min Ji? You know her?"

I just walked out not bothering to answer him.

I lots of weird stares and glares from all around me but I didn't care. All I care about is finding that bitch and making her tell me why she did this to me.

I walked into my first class and all eyes were on me. I walked to my seat and noticed that the new girl wasn't there. She sat in the seat at the front.

I guess she believes it too. Why wouldn't she? She doesn't know a thing about me.

Before I knew it, I was falling into a deep sleep.

"Miss Kim. May I ask why you are not sitting in the seat that I put you in yesterday?" the teacher asked causing my head to shoot up.

"Umm...well..."she said cutely fidgeting with her fingers.

Wait? Cutely?

"Miss Kim, please return to that seat."

She say there for a few seconds and hesitantly stood up. She walked to my desk slowly and sat down.

I was about to go back to sleep when I noticed her body trembling. She was shaking and pursed her lips together tightly.

Unconsciously I put my hand on hers.

Her eyes widened and I could feel her flinch. She started shaking more now than before.

I learned closer to her and whispered on her ear, "I didn't rape that girl."

I'm not sure why but she seemed to calm down after I said that.

CHAE YOUNG'S POV

"Miss Kim. May I ask why you are not sitting in the seat that I put you in yesterday?"

Oh shoot! I don't want to tell her it's because of Taehyung...

"Ummm...well..."I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Miss Kim,please return to that seat."

No! I don't want to. Yeah right. I can't say that to her.

I hesitantly stood up and made my way to the desk. I sat down a day could feel his gaze on me. It made my body tremble and I pursed my lips together.

His gaze left me and I internally signed of relief but got startled when I felt his hand on mine.

I felt him leaning closer to me and for a second I got scared.

"I didn't rape that girl." he whispered into my ear.

For some reason, I calmed hearing him say that.

Wait. Does that mean that I believe him and not that girl? But, I saw how she looked. And he's a playboy. So, why do I feel like I can believe what he just said?

He took his hand off mine letting the cold hit it. His hand was surprisingly warm.

When the bell rang I immediately started packing my things. I was startled when Taehyung suddenly shoved something into my one hand and walked off.

I sat up and opened the note.

Meet me on the roof at lunchtime.

-Taehyung

Ooh. Drama. I'm sorry guys. I just like doing this. Do you think Chae Young will go to meet him on the roof or will she stay away? What do you think is Min Ji's reason for accusing Taehyung of raping her? Please tell me your thoughts.

And don't forget to vote and comment.