Chapter 60: Executing The Revenge

CHAE YOUNG'S POV

I was outside the restaurant with Eun Bi and her cousin, Ji Woo. He was a very crucial part of my plan and luckily she was able to convince him to help us.

"So, you know what to do right?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "Of course. I'm a natural. I got this. Now go to your boyfriend before he realizes something is up."

I nodded before making my way into the restaurant. I walked to Hyun Min and saw his jaw drop.

Yes. I made sure to look extra gorgeous tonight just to make him realize what he's about to lose.

"You look...amazing." he said gaping.

I smiled, "I know. Now shall we order?"

We ordered and things were going well with me acting like everything was okay. I turned my head to the door and noticed Ji Woo walked in.

I smirked as I watched him walk to us.

"Well hello. I never thought I'd see you again." he said smirking.

"Uh, excuse me. Who are you?"

"Oh. She didn't tell you about me? I'm her ex boyfriend. Her very first boyfriend. The guy whom she couldn't resist no matter how hard she tried. The guy who took her first kiss. Also the guy she lost her virginity to." he said smirking.

Yes. My plan was Ji Woo pretending that he was Taehyung to make Hyun Min jealous with a little more.

I noticed Hyun Min clench his fists which caused me to internally smirk.

"So, how have you been baby girl?" he asked bending down.

Hyun Min stood up and pulled him up by his arm.

"Don't you dare touch her. She's mine now." he warned.

I stood up and grabbed his arm out of Hyun Min's grip.

"I need to talk to him. We'll be right back." I said pulling him away.

We stopped around the corner of the bathroom.

"You were amazing." I complimented.

"Thanks but we're not done yet."

"Is it just me or are you enjoying this?"I asked folding my arms.

"Who knows? Maybe I am."

I was about to say something but was cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine. I was surprised at first but then heard footsteps. I internally smirked and kissed Ji Woo back. I held the back of his neck deepening the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I knew that it was all for show and for the plan, but I was really enjoying the kiss. He was a really good kisser and I found myself wanting more. I moaned when I felt him bite my bottom lip asking for entrance.

Okay. So that was completely not necessary since Hyun Min would not be able to see his tongue in my mouth but I didn't care.

I was about to open my mouth when Ji Woo was pulled away from me and thrown onto the floor. I looked up and saw Hyun Min standing there, fuming. For a second there, I forgot all about my plan and was lost in the kiss but as soon as I saw him, I smirked remembering everything.

"What the hell? Why the hell were you kissing my girlfriend? And you! Why were you kissing him?"

I just smiled, "So, how does it feel Hyun Min? To be cheated on?"

He looked at me with surprise since he wasn't expecting that kind of response. Probably expecting me to go on my knees begging for his forgiveness. Yeah right.

"What?"

"I heard and saw you. With Yerin. In the boardroom. Having a good time. So, how does it feel to be cheated on Hyun Min? Does it feel good?"

His face was now covered with guilt as he looked down.

"Chae -"

"Don't even. Don't bother. It's over between us. For good." I said walking away pulling Ji Woo behind me.

"So, that was fun. I'm glad he didn't punch me though. My face is my best attribute."

We walked out of the restaurant and I turned to him.

"Really? I would've said that it was your good kissing skills."

He smirked and suddenly pinned me against the wall in an empty alley.

"Really? Would you like to feel it again?" he asked smirking.

"And what if I did?"

Before I knew it, he crashed his lips onto mine.