Chapter 6

It has been half an hour since Catherine left and everyone had started to get worried about her as normally she comes back after walking out in an argument, but I knew she had gone to look for Justin. Dan seems to be pacing backwards and forwards, Kara was just in a world of her own, then Beth and Niall were having a quiet conversation to themselves. I was the only calm one here but then I knew where she was but I don't think the others knew/want to believe it. Maybe it was time for me to say something.

"Guys." I said causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at me.

"What?" Kara asked.

"Why's everyone worried I mean, Catherine's only gone to look for Justin that's why she walked out." I explained calmly but by the looks of their faces I don't think they believed me.

"What if she isn't, surely she would of told us." Dan said not believing what I just said.

"Well, she is because I know." I replied.

"If your so sure about it, then why don't you go and look for her then?" He snapped back at me.

"Fine I will." So I got up and headed towards the door. But just as I did the sounds of smashing glass filled the room. We all spun round to see. In the corner of the room there are a line of small mirror mounted on the wall, and one of them is broken.

"How..." Kara started to say, her tone wobbling a bit. But before we could even began to try and explain it, it happened again. As quickly as it had started, all other nine small mirrors smashed to pieces as well. We were all shaking now, trying to think of an explanation. We all backed away and stood together, huddling in a small group. Then all of a sudden, the lit candles around us went off. We were in complete darkness.

"On second thoughts I'm coming with you!" Dan exclaimed running out of the room and into the corridor. We all swiftly followed and joined him in the corridor, just before the door behind us slammed shut. We all jumped, scared now.

"Ok," Said Niall gathering us together to work out a plan. "I think we should all split up and look for Justin." He continued.

"But what about Catherine?" Dan asked cutting in.

"Her to. I'm sure that if Tori's right, then she'll be with Justin."

"If she's even found him." Beth replied joining in.

"Yeah, and if not I'm sure we'll pass her on the way. If any of us find either of them, then we call eachother ok?"

"Ok." We all replied. Niall's always been good at keeping people calm and taking the lead.

"But wait, what groups?" I asked eagerly There's no way I'm going around this house on my own, especially after the visions earlier. I hope the one I had of the corridor isn't ture.

"Well, me and Beth, then you guys." He said, gripping Beth's hand tightly. "There's not a chance of us going alone. It's to dangerous." Now that is what I wanted to hear.

"Ok, let's go." I said, heading one way while Beth and Niall went the other.

The corridor was lightly lit but you still had trouble finding you way. I quickly pulled out my torch and took the lead. We checked every room we could that wasn't locked on this winding corridor. We hadn't heard anything from Beth or Niall yet, we just hoped that they were ok but just haven't found anything yet. We haven't either, yet.

None of us spoke, we were all to worried incase anything happened. Along the way Kara flinched as something touched her or even made her jump. Dan and I just looked at each other then back to Kara who seemed to go back to normal as if nothing happened so we just shrugged it off.

Just as we were about to turn a corner the torch went off so now it was pitch black and I could only just work out that Kara and Dan were either side of me. As soon as this happened Kara screamed and hang onto to Dan tightly. We all carried on walking awhere that we had no light but then I realised I felt alone. I turned back to where Dan and Kara were but realised they weren't there.

That was when I noticed a familair figure...