Chapter 9

It wasn't long till we got to  which seemed liked a dead end, then there was Kara looking frantially around. We managed to get up to her to see what was going on. Dan and Catherine had now caught up with us, we just had to keep an eye on Catherine.

"What's wrong Kara?" I asked.

"There was a door right here, I swear there was." She replied pointing to the empty space on the wall.

"You sure you weren't imagining things." Catherine  said cutting into the conversation.

"No. I'm sure. It was right here." She continued, we all just looked at her confused whether we should believe what she said was true or not.

"Here." Catherine said walking closer towards the wall and walking straight through. We all looked at each other and by now we knew something was going on with Catherine but we weren't sure what exactly it was. After about a minute a door appeared to where Kara was claiming there was one.

"See. I told you." Kara said sounding happy.

"Okay guys. Let's go then." I said opening the door and all of us making our way through, just in time as the door slammed shut and disappeared again.

We carried on walking down the echoing corridors. They looked awfully familiar, that's it. They were the ones in my visions. We're getting close now, by now all of us were getting fed up. As we continued walking down we heard a familiar scream which was Justin! We followed the sounds of the screams and eventually got to another door which looked like it was leading into a room, perhaps where Justin was?

As we edged closer, we all started to tense a bit after what happened with the other door. I decided that I'll go through first, to see if I'm right and it is the place from my vision. Everyone agreed. With one turn of the handle, it creek ed open. At first we stood there, oblivious to what lays beneath. Then we thought we'd go through before it was to late. I went in first. To my relief nothing happened so I urged everyone in. But before they could, the slammed shut and disappeared just like the other had. Only this time, I was alone.

After searching and praying for it to reap ear, I gave up and backed away from the new wall where the door had been. Soon I came to steps. Even though I wasn't with the others, I had to on. With every wobbly step, a loud echo of my feet filled the room. The steps winded down for as long as I could see, but still, I kept going.

After minutes of carefully walking down them, I reached the end and stepped off onto a hard stone floor. That's when I heard the sound of the rattling chains and the cries and whimpers going from so close. I carried on, unsure of what I might find.

When I turned a small corner, I saw Justin laying against the wall, still. He was chained up just like I saw him in my vision.

"Justin!" I cried and ran to his feet, desperately waiting for a response. He moved a little and let out a cry of pain, but nothing more. I tried to undo the chains clasping his wrists and ankles, but I had no such luck. I let out a Little cry of my own. What can I do? How can I help him? That's when I noticed others around me, chained up and forgotten.

In nearly every corner and wall of this dreary place, lay a pile of bones, still chained up to the wall. This panicked me as maybe this is what Justin is to become. But without having another second to think, I heard distant yet close, echoing footsteps coming down the stairs. I prepared my self for the dark shadow to come get me to, just like my vision. But, it didn't sound like a shadow. Then I saw who stepped in front, Tillie.

"Tillie? What are you doing here? I, I thought you left?" I asked. Her expression of anxiousness suddenly changed to one of laughter.

"Oh poor little Tori. Alone in this place and still having nightmares about the fut er." I shivered at her remark and took a step back towards Justin. Then I felt someone grab me. They gripped me tightly and I was unable to move.

"That's enough Tina." Tillie said to I pressumed the person holding me. She let go and flung me on the floor. "Leave her to me." She continued. I didn't know what to make of any of this. What did she mean? Was I going to end up like Justin to? But before I even had time to ask, the sound of blood curtiling screams filled my ears. It was torchure. Hearing every little cry and whimper high like a ringing. I couldn't take anymore. I fell onto the cold floor, motionless.