Chapter 7

It took me a while to recognize who that familiar figure was. It was Catherine but something seemed different about her, something that felt wrong. I stood still trying to work out why Catherine was there, I took a closer look and saw that she was glowing slightly. I took a step closer as quiet as I could to be able to take a closer look, that was when I saw her glowing a light blue with sparks of green as almost as if she were a ghost. She turned around not noticing I was there and she looked lifeless as almost as if she were dead. This brought me back to the vision earlier, No! It can't be true but I'm still afraid that if it was then I was too late.

I quickly but quietly got my phone of my pocket and dialed Richards number, but just as I did I heard screaming down the phone, I couldn't work out who but I dropped the phone which landed with a loud bang. I took my glance over to where Catherine was now standing and was now looking at me with no expression on her face whatsoever.

Catherine then started to go. I didn't want to leave her as I didn't know what was going on so I quietly started to follow her to wherever she was going. As soon as I started to head towards Catherine not taking my eyes off her, I heard muffled noises coming from behind me which meant from my phone but I couldn't exactly tell because of the darkness surrounding us apart from the glow from Catherine. I was to scared to go back to my phone as I was worried that I would leave Catherine as I was curious to find out what was happening.

I didn't know how long it was but it seemed forever before Catherine turned into a room. So I followed hoping that she was leading me to Justin. The room we went in was drowned in darkness and I could hardly see a thing. I knew justin's not here, it's not what I saw. Just as I was about to turn and leave, as Catherine didn't seemed to be going anywhere, the light's came on. All the candles and my torch, all at once. I stumbled backwards but screamed as I fell into someone. It was Dan.

"Tori! It's OK it's me." He said, helping me regain my balance.

"What? Where did you go?" I asked frantically.

"Where did I, where did you go?"

"I, wait where's Kara?"

"Just out there with Beth and Niall, calming down. She got a bit freaked after you disappeared."

"Ok." Then I eyed something, or someone, laying behind us. "Wait, that's Catherine!" I cried, running and leaning over her.

"Beth, Niall, guy's in here now!" Dan called to them. He checked her for a pulse. To my reliefs but also confusion, she had one. She was still alive.

"Tori!" Beth called to me as she came running in. "Are you ok? What happened?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I don't know, it's not important. Look at Catherine." Soon enough we were all there beside her, waiting for some kind of reaction.

"What's happened to her?" Dan turned to us. I was going to tell them what I saw, about her glowing, when I realized that I hadn't a clue myself even though I saw it all.

"Well I bet it's all that alchohol she drank earlier! I did warn you!" Kara said, foiling her arms once more, convinced she was right.

"Shut up Kara!" Said Dan, anoyed now. I could tell he was really worried now. Then, we saw her hand flinch a bit. Soon enough, she was breathing heavily. Then, she opened her eyes.