Chapter 3

"Crap" Catherine shouted. "Is everyone okay?" She asked. The lights were still flickering on and off. We all nodded and said yes apart from Kara, she was pacing up and down.

"What's wrong Kara?" Beth asked, I knew what was up but I didn't dare say anything.

"It's Justin!" She replied.

"What about Justin?" Catherine asked.

"He's, he's gone!" Kara cried. We all looked at each other. I stayed very quiet.

"Don't worry Kara, we'll find him." Catherine said reassuring her but even she didn't sound very convincing.

"How? How do you know we will find him?" She asked frantically.

"Look, I don't know but we will, trust me, yeah?" Catherine went on.

"Fine I trust you!" She replied. Before anyone could say anything else, a chair flung straight across the middle of the room close to Catherine. We all screamed, now Catherine was scared. We all held our breath and silently walked away.

"Look, I'm not staying in this room any longer I'm going to look for Justin!" Catherine shouted with a worried voice. She never gets scared.

"Yeah I'll come!" Dan replied. He never leaves Catherine by herself and he definitely wouldn't start now.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"What?" Dan and Catherine chorused together. I found my bag and rummaged through until I found what I was looking for.

"Here!" I went giving them two torches.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." She said apologizing about my visions. I hadn't seen this coming, but for I know this could just be the start of it.

"That's okay!" I replied.

"No it's not!" She began to say. "You're my friend and I didn't believe you. Friends are supposed to listen to each other and I didn't." Catherine continued. I knew she felt bad about it so I nodded and said,

"Look it's fine, honest." And it was. I was totally fine about it but she wouldn't take any of it.

"I'll definitely make it up to you, promise!" She went. I didn't want her to make a fuss over it but I nodded and smiled at her.

"Anyway, I'm going to have a look around." Catherine said as she wasn't comfortable.

"Come on then." Dan replied taking Catherine's hand and walked out the room.

"Be careful!" Kara shouted to them. They gave a quick nod and disappeared around the corner. I'm going to look to!" Kara said, heading of in another direction.

"Wait!" I said, stopping her. "I'm going to. It's not safe if we're on our own."

"Good idea." Beth said, gripping onto Niall's hand tight. "We'll look to. You go that way and we'll go this way. We'll all meet up back here afterwards." She continued.

"Ok." I agreed, heading off with Kara.

After searching a few rooms, we found ourselves walking down a dark spooky corridor. It was just like the bit in a film where something was likely to jump out at you. Only this wasn't a film, this was real.Then Kara suddenly screamed and ran to the other side of me.

"What?" I hissed.

"Spider!" I sighed and just carried on walking. "Do you think the others have found found him?" She asked anxiously.

"Yeah, maybe." I replied. "If I'm lucky." I whispered to myself. Ever since he disappeared, Kara's been really shaky and on edge. This is not her style.