Chapter 10

The long sound of dripping water was all I could hear as I began to come to my senses. I slowly started to more but found that I was restricted as I was chained to the wall like Justin. When my eyes slowly opened I saw that Justin was over the other side of the room and that I was in a dead persons place.

I went to let out a cry but Tillie stood towering over me, and put a knife to my throat. I understood and kept quiet.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Tillie, who was now over by Justin and that other person.

"Oh I don't know, revenge, justice, call it what you want."

"But why?"

"To teach that snake Catherine a lesson." She laughed but stopped almost as soon as she said Catherine. There must be something between them that none of us know about.

"Why?" I asked again. " What she's done to you?" Tillie stalked across the room and stood a few metres from my feet. That's as close as I want her to get.

"Dan!" She exclaimed.

"Dan?"

"Yes Dan!" She paused, and took a deep breath. "We were best friends when we were kids. I've always loved him but didn't get anything back. Then one day, he asked me out. And it was perfect, only then, she came alone. With her perfect hair sparkling charm. He couldn't resist. He dumped me the day they met and said he had feelings for someone else."

"Is that all?" I asked, not fully convinced.

"No. When they started going out, I started hanging around Dan again. As if we were still friends. Then one night he was going back from a date with her but couldn't find his phone and didn't have any money to get back. I offered to help him, but he refused. He left me, out there in rain, alone. So this is to teach both of them." She folded her arms and eyes my up and down.

"Ok, then. What's she got to do with it?" I looked over at the person Tillie had called Tina.

"Oh, that's Tina, my sister." That shocked me a bit.

"So is she helping you?"

"Yes, but also getting revenge on Kara."

"Kara?"

"Yes, Tina's Justin's ex." That didn't surprise me as right now she's next to Justin with her arm around his. This is just getting weirder by the minute.

"Alright. So....?" I began to say but was interrupted but the sound of fast approaching footsteps echoing down the stairs. When they stopped, someone stood at te bottom, their face filled with fury. It was Kara, dressed as a knight. A few steps behind I saw Dan, Beth and Niall. Catherine still wasn't here. Kara and Dan were the most furious ones there but Beth and Niall expressions were just the same. They were all quiet and it wasn't long until Dan stepped forward.

"Tillie, what are you doing here? I thought you left ages ago?" Dan asked with his fists slightly clenched together with a look of confusion on his face.

"I did, but then I ran into Tina here and well we got caught up in things." Tillie said which was a complete lie.

"But why are you here with Justin? And where's Catherine?" He asked again, this time taking another step forward and the others staying where they were.

"Urgh. I've just explained this to Tori, I'm not saying it again." She exclaimed giving me look, if looks could kill I'm sure I'd be dead.

"What's there to explain? You still didn't answer my question why are you here with Justin?" He asked yet again this time more angrier.

"It's simple, revenge." She replied making it sound as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Revenge? Revenge on who? What?" Dan answered with a hint of confusion in his tone of voice. I think by the looks on everybody elses faces they were just as confused as Dan and I.

"Revenge. Revenge on you, Kara and Catherine." She replied almost instantly smirking.

"But what have I, Kara or Catherine done to want you to get revenge?" He asked her, with Kara now stepping forward to where Dan was.

"Well, you left me. Catherine needs to learn her lesson and Kara as well. You got let of lightly." She answered pointing to Dan and Kara.

"What have you done to Catherine? Why Catherine, Where is she?" He asked now even more confused and angry. I wouldn't blame him.

"Aww, poor ittle Dan is worried. Don't worry she will be here soon." She replied now smirking.

"What do you mean soon? Tillie tell me what's going on?" He said slightly raising his voice at her.

"Look, if you really want to see her. Then we'll show you where Catherine is. What do you think Tina, should we show them where she is?" She asked turning to face Tina.

"Yes." She replied nodding They started walking round the corner, with the others following behind them, I managed to peer round the corner to see what was going on and that was where I saw it.