Chapter 12

I had really bad writers block so sorry if this chapter isnt the best.

Tillie and Tina had left us locked in here, sure they were letting the others go but they obviously didn't want me to escape. I was just grateful that I could stay with my mates for a bit longer, I didn't want to go ahead with this but I knew I didn't have a choice. I was supposed to protect my mates from letting anything happen to them but that didn't go out to well I mean, Justin and Catherine both went missing then nearly had their souls taken. I saw that Dan and Catherine where aside from us in a deep conversation, hopefully they will get back together. We all know that they want to.

"Tori....Tori...Tori...!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Beth waving her hand in front of my face, almost smacking me. I take a few blinks before I saw that Kara, Justin, Beth and Niall had worried expressions on their faces.

"Hm.. What?" I say, now back to reality.

"You where out for over five minutes straight. I wish you didn't agree to Tina and Tillie earlier...." Kara trailed off. I sigh, they don't get it.

"Kara. I didn't have a choice. I couldn't let them have Catherine, I mean even though Catherine and Dan weren't on good terms but we all know that he would have missed her, I mean look!" I say motioning over to where Dan and Catherine were in a deep conversation and laughing. "Also, You would have missed Justin. It's for the best." I say, after mentioning Justin, they look at each other and  smile. Kara was about to say something but was cut off by Catherine and Dan coming back holding hands. We all raise an eyebrow at them. Catherine notices and nudges Dan, before he speaks up.

"Oh... We're back together!" He exclaims, looking at Catherine before nodding to her to continue.

"I over reacted. I should have let him explain what happened, now I'm glad I did." She explains before Dan leans down and gives her a quick kiss. Until I hear someone coughs, Kara.

"Guys, we still haven't decided on what we're going to do about Tori!" Kara exclaims throwing her hands up in the air.

"I've told you, it's done. There's nothing you can do." I say now getting frustrated.

"Don't worry, Tori. I may have a plan, on how you can escape to." Catherine says, we all turn to her and see that she has a mischievous look on her face.

"Oh god." I hear Kara mumble under her breath causing me to laugh slightly and Catherine to glare.

"Do you want to know or don't you?" She says with an annoyed voice, still staring at her. Let's just say if looks could kill.

"Yes. Come on. We probably don't have much time." Beth replies before Kara could say anything. We all gather round whilst Catherine explains the plan.

OK. I have to say the plan that Catherine suggested was really good, and this is coming from Catherine. We all knew what we were doing, now we just had to wait for Tillie and Tina to come back. Oh, speaking of the devils, here they come.

"Ok. So it's time for the six of you to go now!" Tillie says with a smirk. I sigh, the others all come up to me and give me a hug.

"Bye, Tori!" They say before walking away, Catherine though, winks then smirks knowing that her plan will work. Now all I have to do, is do my bit right, and then hopefully the plan will go right...