Daughter's request

Hans POV

"Rosa? Rosa? where are you my sweetheart?" I asked for my daughter, Rosa. "Boo!" She yelled as she jumped out of her hiding spot, I pretended to be surprised. "Ah! You scared me!" I told her, she blinked twice. "I'm sorry, Father." She told me in her sweet little innocent voice. "Father?" "Yes sweetie?" I asked her, she became nervous. "Who is my mother?" She asked, Rosa asked me the same thing a few years ago when she learned to talk. "Rosa Westergaard, we've talked about this before and I told you I don't like to talk about it." I told her, she frowned, I really didn't like talking about Elsa and what happened between me and her. "But father, she's the one who brought me into this world, I deserve to know.." Rosa told me. "The only thing I can tell you is that you look like her and you might develop a talent of hers, a beautiful talent." I told her, she looked confused. "What talent?" She asked, I became uneasy, how would she react if she found out her mother had ice and snow powers? "My mom had light blonde hair?" She asked, I nodded. "Yes, Platinum blonde hair, you also have her icy blue eyes." I told her, she smirked. "Obviously you still have feelings for her.." She told me, I became surprised, did I, did I still have feelings for Elsa? "Since when did you grow up so fast?" I asked her, she smiled again. "Last week when I turned 5." she answered, I was a little upset with her sass but what ever. "Oh hey, Hans? when are you going to tell your sweet little daughter about Elsa? and what you did to her sister?" My brother asked, my eyes widened in terror. "Who's Elsa? And what did you do to her sister?" Rosa asked, my brother walked towards her and kneeled down. "I'll tell her, you go talk to dad or something." He told me, I became nervous. Would my daughter still love me after she found out about my mistake.