Rescue mission

Rosa's POV

Some strangers took me away from mom and dad, I had no clue why. "Why did you take me away from my parents?" I asked, they rolled their eyes, they pushed me onto a boat. "Because, Queen Elsa gave birth to you at 15 , we have the right to take you away from Prince Hans and Queen Elsa." The Duke of Weaseltin explained, I started to cry, therefor it started to snow outside. One of the other council members walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders. "Rosa, you need to calm down, ok? everything will be alright, Once Elsa and Hans get married you will get to come back to them, ok?" The man told me, I was confused, doesn't a commoner like him have to call my parents king and queen? "That's King Hans and Queen Elsa to you, mister." I told them in my 5 year old voice, I wasn't trying to be cute and adorable. "Aww, sweetie, I'm a close friend of theirs." He told me, I became confused, I cried even more.

Elsa's POV
I looked to the window, it was snowing very hard. It was summer so it must mean one thing, they were hurting Rosa. "Hans, I need to go find her, they're making her cry or even hurting her." I told her, He became confused. "Elsa, you can't go alone. You could get hurt." He warned me, I shook my head. "You need to let me do this, she's my daughter, I need to stop this." I told Hans, he frowned. "She's my daughter and you're my girlfriend, I don't want to loose both of you. That's why.. I'm going with you." He responded while slightly frowning, he then tried to get up but failed. He winced in pain. "You can't, you're in pain. I'll be back before you know it." I told him, he frowned in fear and worry. "Please, be careful. I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt." Hans told me, I smiled reassuringly at him. "I'll be fine, just focus on recovering." I assured him, I frowned. "I'll miss you, please be safe. Make sure they don't hurt Rosa." He told me, I nodded. "They won't, if they lay as much as one finger on her I will freeze them. Don't worry, I'll be safe. I'll be home before you know it." I told him as I started walking out the door, I turned around a little too dramatically. "I love you."
________________________________A/N
Oh my gosh I'm so so so sorry this was such a short chapter! I felt bad so I wanted to update but I didn't have any ideas so I just wrote the rest quickly. I'm again so sorry if the end of this chapter was stupid and cheesy. The next chapter will be longer I promise, and I won't wait that long to publish it. Thank you for waiting so long and being patient, I really appreciate it :) bye

-Weirdo123123