What happenes between us?

Hans POV

"Elsa, you told me two weeks after you gave birth that you would tell your parents and then they would tell the kingdom.." I reminded Elsa, she became uneasy. "Yeah, um, about that, They died before I met you.." Elsa confessed, my jaw dropped. "Oh my God, Elsa, I'm so sorry, I didn't know.." I apologized then hugged her. "It's ok, I should've told you." She told me, I smiled. "There were two secrets you were keeping from me.." I told her, she turned confused. "What was the other secret?" she asked, I laughed slightly. "Your snow and ice powers.. I found that secret out at your coronation. you know, after you didn't bless the marriage of me and Anna.. Anyways, I came here because Rosa wanted to meet her mother." I told her, Rosa bowed. "Oh, haha, no need.." She told Rosa, I could tell she was nervous and uneasy. "Kristoph? can you give Rosa a tour of the castle? I need to talk to Elsa alone for a few minutes.." I asked Kritoph, he nodded and left the room with Rosa to give her a tour of the castle. "Elsa, what's wrong?" I asked her, she looked at me. "She can't stay here, Hans." She told me in a quiet voice. "Why? I will leave, you don't have to worry about me." I assured her, she shook her head. "No, it's not that. I actually want you to stay.. but all of Arendele would freak if they found out I had a daughter, they would lose respect. And the council, they would take her away from both of us, if Rosa did stay here she would e locked in her room for Balls, council meetings, when other people are here-" She started to say but then I cut her off. "Elsa, she can't be in islalation like you were, I'm not letting that happen. She'll be afraid of everything and everyone." I warned her, she rolled her eyes, "Then leave, because I don't want to-'' I cut her off again, only this time with kissing. After 14 seconds she started kissing back. Then the doctor came in. "Oh! Sorry, I can come back another time, your majesty." The doctor told Elsa, she blushed. "No, No, um, what's the matter?" She asked, he smiled at what he was going to say. "Princess Anna woke up, turns out she couldn't handle the huge news you told her, so she fainted." He explained, Elsa walked awkwardly towards the door.