Rosa finds out

Rosa's POV

"Rosa, your mother is Queen Elsa of Arendal, she has ice and snow powers. Your father had to leave Arendal because your mother, Queen Elsa, got pregnant with you at a very young age, 15. Because she was a Princess she couldn't let the people of Arendal know she had gotten drunk on accident and did some things she shouldn't of done. Hans didn't find out she had snow and ice powers till at her coronation when she revealed them after she was crowned Queen. Hans did some pretty bad things at her coronation. He wanted revenge on Elsa for breaking his heart just because he had gotten her pregnant. he told her he was marrying Anna, her sister. He was a very good actor. He was just using Anna to get Elsa jealous." Uncle William told me, I became shocked, why would my dad do that? "What did he do after that?" I asked him, he sighed. "Elsa froze Anna's heart, Only an act of true love could thaw her frozen heart, so she and Kristoph ran to Hans so Anna could kiss him because a true loves kiss could thaw her heart. When he was about to kiss her he told her how he didn't really love her he was just using her to get revenge on Elsa and wanted the throne. Now, tomorrow is your mothers birthday, they are throwing a ball for your mother to celebrate her birthday. you and your father are going to Arendel." He told me, I was even more shocked, my father used my aunt just to get revenge on my Mother? "Did you tell her? about Elsa's coronation?" Father asked, I nodded in fear and shock, he ran over to me. "Rosa, I had to do that, I didn't want to let her die but I wasn't her true love. Wait, your too young to know about true love and kissing.." He told me, I remembered what my uncle had told me, mother had ice and snow powers, frost formed beneath me as I was worring, Father noticed that. "Oh my, you have, ice powers.. just like your mother." He told me while worrying a little. "Mother's birthday ball is tomorrow, we're going to Arendell to celebrate with her, right?" I asked him, he became surprised. "Fine, we'll go, but we need to find gloves for you." He told me, I was confused. "Gloves? why?" I asked, he laughed a little. "You can't control your powers yet, conceal, don't feel. alright?" He asked, I nodded. "Ok, now it's off to bed now, we have a early ship to catch tomorrow morning.